23

Jack's POV**

I couldn't do or say anything when I saw Jonah and y/n kissing. My heart immediately broke into pieces.

It hurt so bad to see the girl that I love so much, kissing my best friend, that I trusted the most.

I ignored y/n when she was calling my name. I tried holding back my tears but they just kept sliding down my cheeks.

Y/n knew that i was hurt. I guess she didn't care. I told her to leave and to never come back again. I was an idiot when I said that.

I regret telling her that, but it was too late.

" jack Wake up!" I hear some yell.

I felt a slap on my face and i wake up.

It was Daniel. " Bro wake up we're going to be late" he said. " late for what?" I ask.

" for nothing!" Daniel laughed. " no seriously, wake up, it's 1 pm and you need to be practicing with us" he said .

Just then I thought about y/n. " where's y/n?!" I panicked.

" chill she's with Jonah getting the bagels" Daniel responded.

I call an uber and immediately run into the store when I got there. I try looking for y/n, and so I call her.

" hey what's up" she said. " y/n where are you at?!" I panicked.

" I'm here at the store I'm about to leave" she said. " what's wrong?" She asked.

I hung up and ran to the exit when I see her. I yell her name and she runs around .

I Immediately hug her. " uh jack are you ok?" She asks. I nod my head.

But then I remembered about the kiss. " where's Jonah?" I asked.

" here" he said walking up to us. I clench my jaw when I see him. I was so angry. Even if it was all a dream, I had an anger built up inside me.

Y/n noticed that i was angry, so she pulled me to the side.

*********************************************

You pull jack outside when you see his fist clenched. " what's going on jack?" You ask him. He shakes his head and continues to look at Jonah.

" why are you so angry?" You asked him. " you  kissed him, and he kissed back" he responded in a stern tone.

" what are you talking about?" You ask. You were super confused. His heavy breathing stopped and he closed his eyes.

He turn around and his warm brown eyes were looking into yours. " i had a dream that you and Jonah kissed and i saw everything" he sighed.

You hug jack tight. " jack you know that I would never ever do something like that to you. You're the only person that I love to death" you responded.

Jack smiled and kissed you. " I love you so much y/n" he smiled.

// did u really think that Jonah and y/n kissed? Well you're wrong, never judge a book by its cover.

Or will they kiss??????