Chit Chat

Amami POV

  During the last class of the day I left school early like usual to meet up with a valuable resource.  They've helped me for awhile as I was walking I looked back to see a small kid with purple being shoved into a locker by a jock like person with spiked purple hair.  He shoved the smaller male into the locker laughing at how weak he was.  So. I decided I'd do my one good deed of the day and walked over placing my hand on the larger males shoulder as he looked back and I roughly pushed him down with a smile, "It's not nice to bully someone, because they are weaker".  I knew this kid I had him in a few classes his name was "Kaito Momota".  Another typical jock who didn't give a damn about education or anything in general maybe basketball...and getting laid.  I kicked him in his stomach with a gentle smile before looking at the kid with a smile.  The kid on the ground looked up at me with an expression I was not really expecting. Fear.  I just watched as he got up slowly and walked away looking back once from the corner of his purple eyes.  How strange you usually don't fear someone who saves you.  So why did he fear me? 

  After a bit of walking I finally made it to the meeting place with was a small cafe near the school called "The Cube", when I walked I saw the person I wanted to see her long blonde hair was a mess and her cleavage was showing seemingly more than usual.  I just put on a smile and walked over starting with small talk. Most of her response was flirting so then we got to what I needed and the information I wanted to know.  "Do you have any Atophan?" She looked at me with a confused expression, "Why the fuck do you need that?  What kind of kinky shit are you into!?". She laughed loudly banging her small fist on the table. "I didn't ask that...I asked if you had any".  Iruma thought for a bit before nodding yes and taking out her phone.  I smiled at her happily, "Great when can I get it?"  Iruma looked at me, "it costs a lot... Like $400 somethin-".  My eyes widened as I thought to myself of any possibilities on what I could do.  I told her I'd be back and we left "The Cube".  I went home and slept and she probably went home and finger fucked herself to the image of a curvy tree...the usual stuff.