Chapter 1

Spitfire

Ari's POV

I walk in the back door of the gentleman's club. Honestly I'm disgusted that this is what I have to do to raise money, but what else can I do with D-cups, big booty, and thick thighs. I believe that strip clubs objectify women because it does.

I walk past the middle aged married men to the corner I work all the time. I get good tips and sometimes a pretty good looking guy to stay at my apartment. Don't judge, I work at a strip club, I get unlimited condoms so I won't get pregnant.

In all honesty, I highly dislike my job. My brother left me as soon as he found out. He's usually so calm and understanding but that day he ran off.

I get to my destination and find a guy already sitting there waiting, watching pretty much. He looks so familiar but I can't place it.

"Hey, dances are $15, take me home for $50." I offer flirtatiously smiling. I can't help it. He's fucking hot.

"Both." He immediately says standing up. I lead him to the back and do my job. Well, that part anyway.
Time skip to car ride
"Ready to have fun?" I ask. His response is a nod. We start walking to a nice car in the back. Black 2017 Chevy Camaro. Can this guy be anymore hotter than he already is?

I get in the passenger side and we drive off to his house I guess.

"You are too beautiful to work in a nasty place like that" he says which made me smile.

"If I don't work I have to live in the streets because my brother disowned me when he found out I worked there." I say looking out the window. I feel a hand run up and down on my thighs. His hand runs up to the slightly raised lines on my legs from fresh self inflicted wounds. I'm not proud of them but when you are all alone, bad things happen.

"Who's your brother? I would feel horrible if I disowned my sister." The mystery man said tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"Jacky Vincent," I say slightly above a whisper, "I never got your name by the way." I finish.

"I'm about to tour with your brother and his band. My names TJ Bell. Rhythm guitar for Escape The Fate." He said. Wait, tour with my brother's band? I didn't know Jacky was in a band.

"What's my brothers band called. I haven't talked to him in a little over a year and a half." I ask confused to the fact that my brother disowned me and left me for a band.

"Falling In Reverse." He answered. My brother is in one of my favorite bands.

"Hey we're here." He said gruffly, snapping me from my thoughts. I didn't even realize we were here.

Time skip bedroom
I walk in his room and he pins me to the wall. I'm more of a submissive than a dominant. He started pulling at the hem of my sweat pants eventually getting them down revealing my dark purple lingerie. I could feel him harden against my thighs. His skinny jeans not helping much.

"Holy fuck, you're hot." He moaned against my neck. Sliding my jacket off of my arms revealing the bra to my lingerie set.

Clothes started hitting the floor pretty fast. Soon he had me pinned on the bed attacking my boobs and caressing my sides where my micro dermal piercings are.

TJ easily slipped in not giving me a warning. I don't really care. It felt so good. I'm not going to go in to details here.

The next morning
I wake up in TJ's arms. He looks so young like he did before he joined Escape The Fate and was in Motionless In White. The moment was ruined by Robert running in TJ's room.

"TJ, get up, man. We need to get our bags on the bus and you've gotta get this girl home." Robert said standing in the door way.

"I have a name you know." I say looking up at him.

"Yeah, but I don't know it. Anyway, you need to get home. The bus is going to be here soon. Wait, where did you come from?" He rants.

"Narnia" I say with much sarcasm.

"You look so familiar. Do you have a brother?" He questions further. Crap.

"Jacky Vincent." I say grabbing my jacket off of the floor.

"Hey, it's okay." Robert comforts. Which I didn't even realize I was crying until then. TJ got up off the bed and ran over to me, taking me away from Robert.

"I never got your name, nor did I get your number. I'd like to keep you around. Hang out sometime yeah?" He said getting dressed. I shrugged.

"Ariana Vincent" I say grabbing my shoes. I walk out the door and realize my apartment is all the way across town. This should be fun.