Ebony
I was mad as shit me and Faun come back from the mall and our dorm room was a mess. I know some females had to do it because they took our clothes and shoes and shit. Like where they do that at? Its stuff I can get back but its the principal of it. Y'all bitches stole from me. After 12 left I went into the living room and got everyone attention I know one of you bitches know who took our shit and when I find out who did it I fuck that bitch or bitches up. You bitches was so deseparate and needy y'all went up in our shit. If you bitches wanted it that bad you could have asked. But like I said the shit will come to light and when I find out who did it I am beat your body. I jumped down off the table and walked to my room. Toya and Bell was there and looking around. Yeah a female did this Bell said. I know they did and when I find out I m fuck them up. So we moving Toya said? Hell yeah I just talked to a real estate agent and we meeting her at 5. We started cleaning up and the dorm director came and knocked on our door. I am sorry about what happen if there is anything we can do please let us know. I didn't even respond because I don't put nothing pass her sneaky ass neither.
We kept cleaning up and my phone rung. Yes sir?? Send me the address to your dorm I am on my way. Okay I said and hung up. I texted him the address. Who was that Faun said??? Damien.. He going take us to the spots the lady have and he said Bell coming too. Okay Toya and Faun said.  We was done and just sitting around into our phones. Someone  knock on the door and I answered it was Damien. Hey what's up love I said and gave him a hug? Shit y'all ready he said hugging me back. We all said yeah. He went to Bell and they did a hand shake and bro hug. I locked the dorm room and we headed out. What you driving I said?? That truck he pointed too. We all got in a headed in the direction of the spots. The first one was a little to far, the second one wasn't all that but the last one, was the one. It was a 3 1/2 bedroom house with 2 full bathrooms and 1 1/2 bathroom. It had a garage a back yard and overall it was nice. The rent was only $1100. With all of us working we could do that. I called my grandparents and told them and they told me get it and let them talk to the agent. I gave her the phone and they was discussing things while we walked around. I told them I called the master bedroom. They didn't mind and we kept talking about how we was going to decorate. Damien and Bell was over in a corner talking not sure about what though.
Ms. Stacy gave me the phone back and said your grandparents going to do all the paper work and email it back. She said we was eligible through my grandparents income and ours. We signed some paper work and she said as long as my grandparents send their stuff back we could move in when we have the rent and security deposit. I asked her how much we needed and she said $2200 plus $200 for water bill and $45 dollars for application fee. I called my grandparents back and told them I was going to write a check from my account for $2500 and they was fine with it. My grandparents always had me an account since I was born. They put money in it and my dad did too plus I got a check because my dad was in the army. My checks was deposited to my account. I continue to get the checks as long as I was in school. I didn't need to work but I did because it was always put in me to be independent and don't wait on no one and work for what I want. My grandparents played a big part in my life so getting their approval was a must. I finish talking to them and telling them I was going spend more money for furniture and stuff. Mama told me I could go to value city and use her credit card and we will pay the card back monthly. Once we was done talking and stuff I hung up and told faun and toya what my grandparents said about the furniture. We finish up at the place. Ms. Stacy said she would call me tomorrow so I could come to the office with the check and get the keys. I thanked her and we left out and got back in Damien car. Where too he said? I am hungry so can we go get something to eat? What you trying to get? Could we go to Longhorn I want some mushrooms and chicken. Yeah we can. We headed to longhorn and went in and got settle at a table. 20 minutes later King and Dre walked in and had a seat at the table. What's up y'all I said? They spoke back and gave the ladies hugs and kisses on the cheek and they did their hand shake with the men. King sat by Faun and we just started talking.

We all ordered and still had small conversation until we was done. We left and headed back to the dorms. We all said our goodbyes and the guys left and we went in and started packing so we could get the hell out of here as of Friday.

Damien
As we driving to the warehouse I asked Bell what he thought about the break in. It was a female for sure. Well more than one. Can you get the camera and tapes for today? They say they have cameras but as I looked at them, that shit don't work. So whoever did it knew them damn cameras don't work. So inside job I asked. Hell yeah. But let me tell y'all about Ebony crazy ass. When me and Toya walks inside the dorms her ass was standing on the table with all them bitches looking at her. But what had me laughing was her crazy ass told them girls. When I find out because I am find out, who went in our shit I am beat your body. So all you bitches looking stupid and dumb but I am serious. She like if y'all bitches needed clothes n shit yall could have asked because half of the shit I don't wear and y'all could have had it. But I am watching you bitches because as soon as I see a bitch with my red bottoms on I m beat your ass and take them off your feet. Now you bitches have a good day. What the fuck Dre said? Yeah she fucking crazy and the crazy part is she acts just like Blaze crazy ass. Man how the hell you going deal with someone crazy like you? I sat there shaking my head wondering what I was going to do. Shaking my head saying I don't even fucking know y'all. We all busted out laughing. Now let's talk business. Shipment hits Friday so call all captain and co-captain so we can separate the shit and get it out. Have the truck drivers there also. Have inspection look at all trucks and make sure they equipped to go out. Make sure the secretary have record of where ever truck goes and how long it takes to get their with stops included. Let them niggas know when they come in to stay at hotels in different counties and they going have to drive to the main warehouse. Did I miss anything I said to Dre? Nope everything else can be discussed at the meeting.
Got it Bell said as he texted away on his phone. Next stop is to see ma and grandma. Bell you hanging or you want to get dropped off? Shit I am hanging BC I know ma and grandma Lucy cooked and shit besides I want to talk to ma about Toya. You niggas in love already Dre said? Shut the fuck up me and Bell said at the same time.