Chapter 7: Telling The Pack

I sat down at the table as Emily made me a hot chocolate to calm my nerves, I was going to tell the guys as soon as they came off patrol. I didn't know how they would react, Paul has started to call Isabella leech lover I think I could hold myself back from attacking him for that. However, I doubt I would be able to restrain myself if he says something that even I have thought, I really hope he doesn't I did not want to fight with my pack brother "Here you go sweetie" Emily says placing the cup in front of me.

My hands wrap around the cup, I smile up at her "Thank you Em" Her hand rested upon my shoulder, giving me a gentle squeeze.

"Everything will be fine" She reasurred me but all I could do is nod my head, I know I shouldn't be acting like this. I shouldn't be ashamed of the imprint it's such a wonderful feeling for a wolf to feel.

"She's right you know" My head snaps up at the sound of Sam's voice, he was leaned againest the wall, his eyes following Emily's every move.

Was I going to be that bad?

"I'm not worried" I lied to the pair, both raised their eyebrows at me, I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my hot chocolate, I let out a little moan as the chocolate slid down my throat.

"Liar" They both spoke.

I was about to response when the door opened and the pack enetered "Who's a Liar?" Jared spoke up walking towards the table, pulling out a chair for himself, Paul and Embry followed his actions.

"N-o o-ne" I stuttered out, I meantly cursed myself as the boys shot me a look.

"We will get back to that in a moment" Sam pipes up, he walks closer to us his attention on Paul and Jared as the pair where just on patrol "Any sign of the red head?"

"Nope"

"None"

"It was a clear run?" Sam questions, looking between the pair.

"All clear" Jared replies.

"I was hoping for some action" Paul whined a little "But it was quite, I doubt she's gone though"

"She after something" I jump into the converasaton "I mean why else would she risk her life coming back here where we are?" I asked my pack.

"She's a vamp dude, I doubt she is smart" Jared jokes with a laugh.

"Maybe she's friends with the leech lover" Paul spat out, without meaning to a growl slipped out of my mouth, Paul turns to me in surprise "Did you just growl at me?"

I cleared my throat and looked away from Paul "No" I says looking back at him, he shot me a glare "May-" I started but changed my answer as his glare deepened "Yes" I spoke through gritted teeth.

Jared and Embry's eyes widen at the tone of my voice "What the hell man?" Paul growled out, I watched as he intake a breath, he was trying to calm himself down.

"I-I" I started out, my mind went blank, I didn't have a clue how to tell them. I couldn't say it was nothing as I hardly get angry. My eyes shot over to Sam and Emily, I silently pleaded with my eyes for some help.

Sam cleared his throat gaining everyones attention apart from Paul's, who was still glaring at me "There is a reason Bradley growled at you moments ago Paul"

"Do tell" He muttered, pulling his gaze from me to Sam.

"Well you see" Sam begun "Our dear brother her-"

"I imprinted" I blurted out intrupting Sam, I nervously look at my pack mates waiting for a reaction. Jared beamed and leaned over the table to pat me on the shoulder.

"Congrats mate" He says to me "It's a wonderful feeling" I gave him a smile and nod my head in agreement. It hasn't even been a day and I enjoy the way I was feeling.

"Congrats bro" Embry says shooting me a wink, making me chuckle a little.

Paul cleared his throat, I turn my attention to him. He has his arms crossed over his chest and hs eyebrow was raised "Congrats mate" He starts off "Way to lose your ball and all" Embry snickered as Sam, Jared and me glared at him "However, I hardly see how this has to do with leech lover"

My eyes darken as a snarl escape my lips "Paul" Sam warns him, but Paul just shrugs his words off.

"Seriously" Paul growled out "I know you saved her an all" My wolf whimpered as the images of my Isabella lying in the woods cold, alone and broken. Jared shoots me a look as the sound left my lips, his eyes widen finally understanding.

"Oh shit" He whispers, looking between me and Paul.

"But she's all for leeches" He spat out, my heart ached at his words "An cold and undead creature" He contiuned one "I bet she even planned to be turned if the leeches didn't leave" My body shook, I didn't know it was due to the anger of Paul been a dick or it was the sudden sadness of his imprint only wanting a leech.

"Paul man" Jared spoke up, hoping to shut himb up.

"It shouldn't even matter anyway dude, you have a impr-" Before he could finish a deep growl escaped my lips, I quickly stood up, knocking the chair over. My fits slammed onto the table, my hold body trembled, I felt Sam move towards Emily and remove her from the room before returning. Jared and Embry watched me closely, however my attention was on Paul "Bradley" He spoke up, he looked a little shocked at my actions.

I growled once more, I wasn't sure if I could stay human at this point. I slowly moved towards the door wanting a quick escape, I know Paul would probably have something to say once I tell him that the one he called leech lover was my imprint. I turn to look at the pack, my eyes settle on Paul "For your information Lahote Isabella Swan is my imprint" I snarked out.

Paul's face crumbles a little at the news "I-I" He stuttered "Brad" He went to take a step forward but pauses in his place when I growled at him "I'm so sor-"

I let out a humorous laugh "Just don't" I open the door and took a step out "It's not like I'm going to get the girl" I spat out "I'm alive and warm" With that I left the house "Oh" I shouted out knowing my pack could hear "Lets not forget I'm the wrong kind of creature" I stormed toward the forest before I could enter, I phased. I shook my fur out and began running, I didn't really care where I ended up I just ran; away from the pack, home and Isabella Swan.