Chapter 3- You've Got No Other Option

Frank's POV

Frank: Ty, Jamia. I gtg but I appreciate your help xofrnk

Jamia: Anytime, cutie ;)

-

I lied when I said I had to go. To be honest, I didn't feel like talking anymore. Not to her, though, she's actually pretty chill, when she's not flirting with me, I mean. I got Gerard's number from her and the information I needed for my book report (which is all I needed). I honestly don't know why I asked for his number in the first place because I'm not really looking for a friend or a boyfriend right now.

Well I guess it doesn't hurt to have it.

I put my phone on its charger, stood up from my desk, and grabbed a pair of clean boxers from my drawer. I, then, went to the bathroom and took a shower, seeing as I had nothing else better to do.

As I was washing my hair I heard my mom burst into the bathroom, making me panic and almost slip and fall.

"Mom, what the fuck!" I peeped my shampoo covered head out of the shower curtain to look at her.

"Don't you 'Mom, what the fuck' me, Frank!" I stood there as I waited for her to tell me what she needed to say so I could shower in peace.

She just stood there as we stared at each other. "What do you want?" I finally asked, seeing as it didn't seem like she would be leaving any time soon.

"An apology," she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I sighed and closed the curtain and washed the shampoo out if my hair. "Sorry, mom," I mumbled, even though she could probably barely hear me over the loud splashing of the water hitting the tub.

I turned off the water, seeing as I was done with my shower, and peeped my head out the curtain. She was still there.

"Is there something you want that couldn't wait until after my shower?" I asked, reaching for my towel and wrapping it around my bare waist.

"Your teacher called. Something about not doing your homework?" She crossed her arms and glared at me, waiting for my response.

I stepped out of the tub. "This couldn't wait until after my shower because..."

"Because you're failing English again, Frank." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, already knowing about the rant that'll come with that sentence. "Do you not understand the things I do for you? Do you not understand that I have to wake my ass up at 8 o'clock every morning and work hard for eight full hours so I could put food in your stomach? This is the thanks I get? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you not get that these grades are important for you?"

She snapped her fingers in my face. "Helloo! Am I talking to myself here?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop stressin'. I've got it covered."

She uncrossed her arms and put a hand on her hip. "And I'm just supposed to believe you?"

I walked past her, out of the bathroom, "No, but you've got no other option."

"Frank Anthony, don't you fucking walk away from me," my mother commanded.

"What? I can't hear you, mom," I yelled as I walked into my room. "I couldn't hear you over the sound of-" And with that, I closed my door.

I changed into my boxers in my room, seeing as I couldn't do so in the bathroom and climbed onto my bed. I unplugged my phone from its charger and turned it on.

"When do I ever get any notifications?" I asked myself, throwing my phone onto my desk.

I looked to my right, where my guitars and bass were and licked my chapped lips. I stood up, from my bed and randomly chose a guitar and sat back down. I began playing random songs I liked from my favorite bands off of memory, knowing damn well I didn't remember most of any of the songs by heart. As I was playing a song, I decided to sing along with it.

"I have seen the demon's face
I have heard of her death place
I fall down on my knees in praise of the
Horrible things that took her away

And death climbs up the steps, one by one
To give you the rose
That's been burn-"

Ding!

I walked to my desk and picked up my phone, seeing as I got a notification.

Jamia: Hey, srry if this is a bad time but i was thinking of going out with gerard tomorrow. I wanted to see if u wanted to come with? If not its fine but i just wanted to ask bc ur p cool xx

My heart beamed at that. Sure, I didn't care for Jamia romantically but hanging out with her and Gerard tomorrow will be a lot more interesting than coming straight home and doing nothing.

Frank: Mk

Frank: Where are we going?

Jamia: Cool! Were going to the park. Were not gonna do much, just smoke and talk

Frank: You guys smoke?

Jamia: Yeah. Srry, does that bother u? Bc we could do smthn else if ud like...

Frank: No, no. We could do that. I just didn't take Gerard as the smoking type ykno?

Jamia: Haha the man is full of surprises

Frank: Lol

Frank: Ill be there at around 3:30ish xofrnk

Jamia: Kk

(A/N

Yo its 3:40 am and i didnt edit this so uhm yeah.

if you know what song that was that frank was singing, ill love you forever (unless ur like a cannibal or something)

anywhore, eat ass, smoke grass, and sled fast. good luck, charlie)