Submissive Levi x Reader [R-13/18?] ~ Dominance

AN:

HARDCORE OOC LEVI!

I apologize to those who don't like OOC Levi, but this seemed like a good idea in my mind!

Also! Slight smut! When I say slight, I mean that there is adult content in this, but it isn't the usual "frickle frackle" that I usually write. If you don't like adult content, do not continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, is something wrong with the Captain?"

You overheard someone ask their friend this question and you glanced down the table to see your Corporal. He appeared as though he was shaking, but from what? Levi gripped onto his cup tightly, despite his odd way of holding it.

"Maybe something's really aggrivating him." the other person responded. You began to grow worried but tried to return to having breakfast. As if having a crush on your own Corporal wasn't bad enough, he's been acting weird lately and you had to try not to get too involved or people would suspect this little crush you had on him.

Suddenly, you heard someone slam their cup down. Glancing back at the Corporal, he stood up, trying to act calm, when really he seemed rather flushed.

When he looked up at everyone and realized you were staring at him, he quickly looked away and left. You stood up and followed after him, ignoring the fact that people were staring at the two of you.

As soon as you were caught up with Levi, you grabbed his wrist, causing him to freeze and look at you.

"Uh, Corporal?" you asked worringly. "Is...Is everything alright?"

You watched in astonishment as Levi's cheeks grew a bright pink. Your eyes widened greatly and Levi looked away, a bit pouty.

"I need time alone." he said as he yanked his arm away and left to his room. Once you heard the door shut, you sighed and went to your own room.

For some reason, your room was right next to the Corporal's, but you paid no mind to it and changed to your night clothes. Even though you were next to Levi's room, you sat on the edge of your windowsill for a while every night, mainly because you were somewhat of a night owl, or just didn't need much sleep to get the energy you need.

Letting out a little air, you remembered a song you made a whlie back and started singing it as gently as you could without being too loud. If others were around to hear you, they'd probably say you were really good at singing. Your vocal chords always matched perfectly every time you sang it, even though there were a few parts that were difficult for your throat.

Suddenly, you started hearing weird noises. It sounded like someone was nearby. Glancing around yourself, you didn't see anyone. It confused you at first, but you decided to shrug it off and continue singing.

You finally stopped again after hearing another noise. What the hell is causing that noise? you thought as you looked around again. You got up from your windowsill and went into the hallway. Luckily, another noise went off, and you followed it until you ended up...next door?

This is Levi's room, you thought. What would he be doing at this time of night?

You knocked a few times and recieved no response. Opening the door as slowly as possible, you stuck your head in to make sure he wasn't glaring daggers at you. When you realized he wasn't even in the bedroom, you opened the door wide enough for you to slip in. After hearing the strange noise another time, you turned your head to the washroom door in his room. Then, the noise came to your ears again, and your cheeks turned a bright red at the sound, now that it was easier to hear.