Lunch with C/N...Again

As classed finished you and F/n made your way to C/n's table.

"are you sure i should come? i can definitely tell he hates me" He said sighing. You put a gentle arm around his waist and rested your head against his chest.

"i'm sure he doesn't hate you, you are the best friend a girl could ever ask for." You kissed his cheek. F/n blushed and smiled at you putting you in a tight embrace.

"i am so happy i have you, i love you Y/n S/n" He said with a grin nuzzling his chin on your head.

You giggled and wriggled out of his grasp "come one lets go" you said.

You finally reached his table and took a seat "hey Guys!" you say, the boys and C/n all smiled "hey Y/n...and F/n"

As soon as C/n saw F/n he frowned and turned to josh chattering away. You coughed "awkward" you say. C/n raised an eyebrow and sighed "so F/n, how long have you known Y/n?" he asks. 

"Since i could open my eyes...You?" F/n replied.

"Primrary school." He said. He shoved a fry in his mouth and chewed slowly.

Oh god this was not going well, was it? 

"oh cool" F/n said. You quickly cut in and smiled at them both.

"So C/n, how's is football going for you?" You asked with an awkward smile. F/n gave you a confused looked and frowned, you gently pinched his leg and kept smiling. C/n smiled back and leaned a bit closer.

"It's going ok, the team mates are finally working together." C/n laughed. You laughed with him

"So Sam is finally starting to play, aye" You ask, He nodded and grinned. "after asking him 2 million times." C/n says with a chuckle.

F/n shook his head and looked down "Imma go get more food." He says. "you can  have mine" You slid your tray to him. he turned his head standing up and walking away. You stared at him really confused. 

"Did i do something wrong?" C/n tilted his head and sighed shoving his burger in his mouth.

"No, you didn't. He is just a bit protective...i guess" you say. You stand up and run after him. He turned around and to your shock he was crying.

"F/n!?! What's wrong? Did C/n hurt you!" You hugged him. F/n pushed you away hard.

"NO! he didn't hurt me, YOU DID!!! Leave me alone...Everytime you look at that Dick, you seem to forget about me!!! W-why are you doing this??" He turned away running.

What have I done?

WILL UPDATE SOON!