Skyrim Alenya x Areaen

MadAngus has requested this and man am I pumped to write it because well this is just well a good one. Because I am finally writing someone's oc with one of mine. Also I am going to try to put it into author's perspective but it might mainly be in Areaen's.

Author's POV,

The days of Skyrim shorten because tonight the hour will skip ahead one and everyone will wake up feeling restless and ready to kill whoever wakes them on such a day.

Areaen was the first to wake up in the Bannared Mare. She walks out of her room not knowing of what to expect in the next few days of all those sleepless nights will cause. (If that made any sense with what I just said.) Areaen walks out and takes a deep breath of the fresh Skyrim air and then she bumps into a tall Khajiit accompanied by a Nord with snow white hair and black eyes that could send you to the void and back. "Watch where you're going Elf," the Nord says grabbing her daedric warhammer from behind her back. The Khajiit just brushed his should and fixes his royal clothes and he walks out of Whiterun. Areaen shakes her head and walks out of Whiterun to see her and the Khajiit getting a fight and her beating the shit out of him and she stabs him with a dagger, lots of blood and the woman is arrested.

"I can't believe they are arresting me because I killed one person," the white haired woman says a she is thrown in a cell with no escape. Areaen follows the guards to the woman's cell and luckily Areaen is Thane of Whiterun or she would have been forced to leave.

"So you're the reason I got caught with murdering that Khajiit aren't you." The woman barely lifts her head when she sees Areaen. "Well I am Areaen and I could clear that bounty of yours only if you agree to not kill me in my sleep." "Alenya, I can't promise you that I won't kill you so you'll only have to trust that judgement of your Elf." Areaen walks away to a guard.

Areaen POV,

(I got tired of using narrative perspective so ya).

I walk away from the Nord and I walk to drunken guard. "Hey, Mr Guard I bet I can beat you in a fight. If I win I want to clear Alenya's bounty and if you win then... I will give you the night of your life that involves alcohol and bedding women." (I gagged when I wrote the part of bedding women... 😐I am not proud of that part... 😞). "Your on Elf!" What the guard didn't know was that I cheated and had brass knuckles that drain the other's health tucked under my glove. I get in ready position but I was barely ready because the guard came swinging. Duck, duck, kick, swing, duck, swing, swipe, repeat. My moves was too fast for the guard so he falls over holding his side and wiping his face from his blooded lip and nose. "You got me I'll pay off her bounty just leave me alone." I walk away from the guard and I walk over to Alenya with the key to her cell. "Let's go Nord, I've got to go to Jorravskr to say hi to an old friend then I will take you on an adventure with my friend Ahzira," I say as I walk away with Alenya walking ten feet behind me.

Inside Jorravskr Ahzira, Aela, Vilkas, and Farkas are seen talking to each other. Alenya rushed over to Aela and starts flirting with her. "Hey Ahzira, do you want to go on an adventure like old times and kill some dragons, explore some old Nordic Ruins, or something like that. I bet Teldryn Sero would love to finally get out of the house and kill some dragons as well. Plus, you've been here way too long, you're getting rusty with your moves." "Want to put some money where your mouth is Areaen? I bet I could beat you in another fight." Ahzira and I have fun wrestling around for an hour or so then I start getting tired. "Ok you bested me again Ahzira, now do you want to go on an adventure with Alenya and I and you can bring Teldryn Sero if you please." I drag Alenya from Aela because I was ready to go with Ahzira and Sero of the Teldryn.

We all walk out of Whiterun and we all mount our horse with Ahzira and Teldryn Sero on Shadowmere, I am on Arvak, and Alenya is in Frost. "Did you steal Maven Black Briar's horse?" Ahzira briefly looks back and sees Frost. "Never mind, let us be off into the sunset to where who knows when we will get back," Ahzira says getting Shadowmere to gallop.

Hours of riding everyone gets tired so we all camp near a cave full of wolves and Falmer over ruling the wolves. I roll boulders in front of the entrance so we won't have any unexpected attacks. "Ok everyone do we each have our own tents and sleep rolls?" "I of course have mine, so I'll be sharing a tent with Teldryn Sero," Ahzira says as she sets up her tent a little farther than the camp. "Yikes, I forgot mine at home," Alenya says checking her bag. "Ugh, I guess we will have to share a tent unless Teldryn Sero brought one." "Oh no, I don't have mine." Alenya crosses her arms and rain starts pouring hard so Alenya runs into my tent. Noises are heard from across the camp and where Ahzira's tent is. "They better not be, oh they will be dead if their doing it." Little did I know that they were actually just messing with us making noise 😂😂😂.

We wake up to it still raining but Ahzira was already out and about training her thu'um. Alenya shot up from the sudden noise. "Hahaha, never hear a shout before hot stuff? Figures, the Dragonborn hasn't done very often ever since she defeated Alduin and befriended Mirrak and which should be in Riften right now. Wanna explore a little while Ahzira trains and Sero is sleeping?" "Thu'um? Dragonborn? Huh? Oh ya, I do want to explore a little bit as Ahzira does her stuff.

Yes!! One of my best chapters that I have written in a little while but my Unmasked is the best by far. Wait, I think I can continue the chapter so here is the rest.

I do my best to push the boulders out of the way so we can explore the cave. Blah, blah, blah hours later we walk out and we see armor all over the camp and we notice a river a little down the hill with Ahzira and Teldryn Sero splashing around. I run over removing my armor and I cannonball into the water with a large splash. Alenya hot tails me as we both jump. Ahzira gets water up her nose and she starts having a sneeze attack which means "fus fus fus fus fus!" Once her sneeze attack stops the water goes back into the canal. We continue on splashing around for a few more hours. Then a dragon attacks us as we are drying off from the water. Ahzira dragonrends that sorry dragon to the ground and we all join in to attack the dragon. It dies and a glowing thing comes from the dragon and Ahzira absorbs it. "So that is what being Dragonborn is! Is it cool or is it a chore to do?" "Hehe, an eager one aren't you? Well, to answer your question it is pretty cool but people will only know me for being Dragonborn and not as Ahzira, myself. I mean ya it is pretty cool but I've come across people who will be in my life then go right out, but I've also met people that will stick with me like my husband Teldryn Sero and my friends Areaen, Antoxia, Genna, and a few others." "Wow, they seem like good people, I wish to meet your friends because they seem cool." Ahzira and Alenya talk back and forth as I set camp back up. "Hey Teldryn? I didn't like that you and Ahzira did that last night when I was trying to sleep." "Haha wow, you do know that Ahzira and I was just messing with you both. We would never do that out in public unless we just wan-" "Ok that is enough. I've heard too much," I say back and forth to Teldryn Sero. Once I am finished with setting camp back up, I crash onto my bed and sleep while dreaming of the next day. I am woken up with screeching of birds fighting outside and Ahzira being weird and shouting at them getting them to stop. I get out and throw a book at them and they fly away. Alenya is seen sitting on a log holding her warhammer close to her chest and mumbling something about home. "You OK Alenya? Ya seem like you are in deep thought about some 'em." "I am just in deep thought about my home land part of Skyrim. My family died when I was young so I never knew them." (I made this up so please don't hurt me Rose if this ain't correct. I just wanna add something). I lean over to wrap my arms around her shoulder and I start thinking. We will be best friends later on in life.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha, yes. I did amazing. I hope you loved the chapter. Love ya Rose, talk to ya later.