TWO </3

HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER TWO

Noelle Park's POV

Gray stuck out his right and and I confusedly shake his hand back.

I gave a what-the-hell-is-going-on look to Zack as I entered the principal's office. Zack smiled and stuck out a tongue just like I did earlier.

Seriously, what the hell is going on?

" Ms. Park you must be wondering why I sent you here, am I right? " I nodded. " Well, listen young lady. Grayson, here is new. Correct? " I nodded. " You, Ms. Park are an old student. " She chuckled and I tilted my head a little because, I am totally confused. Why is she laughing anyways. " Okay, that seem sounded a bit odd. " Is she referring to the old student earlier? I'm not old! I'm only seventeen. " You know the whole school better than him, yeah? " I nodded again. " I want you Ms. Park to tour Grayson..." Oh. " And give him some advise..." Double oh. " So basically your a tour guide for Grayson for a while. And also you two can be friends " Triple oh.

Instead on nodding like an obedient girl like I did earlier. I walked towards to Mrs. Carter and whispered. " Why me? Zack can do it. Why is he here? I'm not really a good tour guid--- " She cut off my rambling.

" Ms. Park. Can do it for me, please? "

What.

The.

Hell?

Mrs. Carter said please to me. To ME. Ha! Booyah! This moment is very rare experience for me even for the other students.

So cool.

" So what is it? " She ask.

She said please.." I guess I can do it. " I mumbled. Then Mrs. Carter smiled, and I heard two boys clap their hands together behind me.

Did Zack planned all of this?

" Thank you so much Ms. Park. I have a lot of duties to make and you my dear help me a lot. " She smiled. A true smile and she emphasize the word a lot.

And then I felt happiness as I heard the school bell. Finally I can go home and do some laundry.

" Well you kids are off now, the touring starts tomorrow. Okay Mr. Rodríguez and Ms. Park? " We both nodded.

As we leave, I turned my head back around because i don't know, I just felt something. Then, I saw Mrs. Carter squeeze Zack's hand or a.k.a her little niece. Oh my duck. Zack planed it all! What's his motive? Once I laid my hands on Zack, Im so freaking sure I'm gonna strangle him.

" Noelle? "

" Oh yeah? " I turned around and faced the guy that I don't really wanna see. It's Gray, for those who can't tell.

" I was wondering if you would like to have a ride hom-- "

" She would love too! " Zack smiled at Gray but raised a brow at me.

I was about to say laundry when Zack drag me a little far from Gray.

" Noelle, he's perfect if we use him for our HB plan. " He whispered to me as if we are surrounded with lots of people.

" HB?"

"Heartbreaker." Zack said in duh tone

" So you set me up? " I crossed both of my arms.