Chapter 4: In The Name Of Love

You couldn't believe it!

Princess Anna was holding your hand.

It was perfect... until he came in.

" Anna? Who is this"? Her boyfriend said, immediately snatching you away from her.

You bit your lip, " I'm Prince James Of Corona... I was invited by The Princess". Kristoff scanned you, " Alright, Just stay away from Anna... got it"?

You nodded, " Fine...".
-
Everyone was so enjoying the ball, You were just sitting there, A sad look on your face.
Why is it so hard for Anna to talk to you for at least five seconds without her boyfriend interrupting everything.

Someone tapped your shoulder, " Hey...". You turned around, " Anna... I mean princess Anna, I am sorry for-". She cut you off, " You don't have to be sorry.... So, Are you enjoying the party"?

You sighed, " Honestly, No... There's no one in this town I could really talk to". Anna's face lit up, " There having a singing competition later, maybe we could join, I mean, I know we just met and trust me, We're just friends...".

That last sentence ripped your heart into a million pieces.

You smiled a bit, " I would love that, very much".

" What song should we sing"? She asked.

Smiling at her, You stood up from your sitting position, " In the name of Love". Anna raised an eyebrow, " Why a love song"?

You smirked, " You'll see".
-
Kristoff kept on giving you death stares. He knew you were up to something.

" Look, Mr James Of Corona, I don't know what your planning but if this has something to do with Anna, You'll be sorry".

You furrowed your eyebrows, " And What If it is about Anna? What if isn't? You don't even know what I'm planning"!

You went to the middle of the ballroom, A servant handed you microphone, " Ladies and Gentlemen, It's an honor to come to this amazing ball, And this kingdom is so beautiful, Let's not forget Queen Elsa and Princess Anna"!

They waved at everyone.

Anna came running towards you, " Tonight is going to be a special night for my friend and I, We're going to keep you entertained... by singing a song".

" Do you know the words to the song"?

She nodded, " Yes...".

All eyes locked on both of you, Even kristoff's angry eyes.

You: "If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love
Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
Anna: In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

Both:In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love

You:In the name of love
In the name of Love, name
In the name of love
In the name of Love,
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love

Anna:If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?
You:When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

Both:In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love

Anna: In the name of love
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love

Both:I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
You:I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love

You:In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love

Both:In the name of love
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love".

You and Anna panted heavily as the song ended.  Loud claps and cheers came from the audience.

" You sing like an angel, Highness". You say, Looking at Anna's perfect face.

Anna blushed, " Thank you, Prince James".

Kristoff budged In, " Sorry If I interrupted, I was just going to say how well my princess sang tonight.... I'm so LUCKY to have her".

You felt the anger build up inside you, You just couldn't take it anymore... you grabbed Anna by the hand and teared up, " princess Anna? Can I talk to you? Alone...". You eyed kristoff. He nudged you slightly rough, " After this little talk, Leave Anna alone, Okay-".

" Stop, The one who has to leave is you, I'll deal with you later".

Kristoff huffed before leaving.
-
You took Anna to the balcony.

" What is it, Prince James"?

You shut your eyes, " I'm not a prince...".

She raised an eyebrow, " what do you mean"? You sighed as you undid your hair. Anna gasped, " Y/N"?! You fell on your knees, " I'm sorry"!

Anna kneeled, " But Why? Why did you do this"?!

You began crying, " It's too hard to explain"!
She held your hand, " you can tell me anything, I'm the princess...". You furrowed your eyebrows, " I love you"!

You brushed your lips against hers.

Anna pushed you off, " What?! I, I don't know what to say, I'm speechless"!

You sniffed, " If you don't feel the same way, then leave me alone! I won't be able to stand it if you're not having the same feelings".

You expected Anna to leave but what she did surprised you.

Anna hugged you, " I've been having second thoughts about my relationship with kristoff".

" Why"? You asked, a concerned look on your face.

" Don't say this to anyone, not even Elsa knows but Kristoff abuses me...".

You were ready to beat him up, " That peice of...I mean, Are you happy with him"? She shook her head, " No! Not at all".

You held her hand, " Princess Anna of Arendelle, Can I kiss you"?

She took off the necklace kristoff gave her, " Yes"!

Even though you met Anna a month ago, you wanted this...

Anna kissed you passionately.
-
Comment if you want Anna X Reader Smut

Vote if you want a new chapter.

Sorry for the terrible chapter.