Chapter 3: I'll make a man out of you.

Today was the day you'd convince the beautiful princess to think you were somehow a handsome prince that was actually a woman that had fallen in love with her in real life.
_
"Mark, This suit is so tight". You complained as he put your hair in a bun, And slicked back bangs. Mark gasped when he saw your transformation.

" Oh my... Y/N... You look amazing... ".

You blushed as you looked down, "  Thank you...". Mark hugged you, " Princess Anna is going to fall for you... I promise...". You hug him back, " But she has Kristoff. He is much better than me...I can't compete with him". Mark furrowed his eyebrows, " Its not a competition and besides... You've loved the Princess longer than that ice man".

You nod, " That is true...". Mark checked the time and smirked, " Its time....". You took a deep breath and headed out the door, Mounting a white stallion that Mark let you ride to make you look more royal like.
_

When you arrived at Arendelle, Everyone stared at you... In a good way.

Then you saw her...Anna...

She was approaching you. You got so nervous that you lost your grip of the reins and fell off the horse. The princess ran to you, " Sir, Are you okay"?! You looked up, " Yeah... I'm fine, Milady...". Anna just stared at you, " What is your name"? You bit your lip, " Prince James of Corona ".

She gazed at you dreamingly, " You look ravishing for the ball". You turned red. When your parents or Mark gave you a compliment, You go with it but now... Your heart was exploding.

You stood up, Helping Anna up, Clinging arms. Both of you walked to the castle.... As close as strangers....
_