1

Hi my name is Jasmine, i just moved to a new school, i'm 17 and in the 11th grade. I previously lived in Alabama, but moved here because of my dads job. I'm not sure if i like the place or not.
Today is my first day here to be honest i'm scared. I'm scared that nobody will like me. Will they make fun of me? Am i gonna make bad grades? what if my teachers are mean? These thoughts run through my mind as i'm standing at the office door, to sign in.

As soon as i'm about to walk in, this hot boy walks out. We bump in to each other.
   "Ouch!" i said
"Woah watch out" as he says rubbing his head. He looks up at me, and his eyes go big and smiles.
"Woah, you must be new." he says.

"Yeah, first day!" i say with a chuckle.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you," he held his hand out for a hand shake, i give him a gently shake.
"My name is Josh, i'm a senior,  it's nice to meet you. But i have to get going. maybe i'll see you around?" He gives me a gentle smile. And walks away.
" Hopefully! See you around" i say gently. Goodness he was fine. I wish i had more time to talk to him. I walk into The office to check in. The office was small, and was filled with awards, and trophies . The woman behind the desk, gave me a look, and continued to type on her computer.
"Hi" i whisper. I was obviously scared, i didn't know anything, or anyone around her.

"how may i help you?" She stops typing and gives me a snotty look.
"I'm new here, and i'm not sure where to go." i say, shyly.
she whispers something. i can't catch exactly what she says, but it seems like it was something rude by the expression on her face.
"You must be Jasmine?" she seems annoyed
"Yes ma'am, i'm really sorry to bother you, i just have no clue." i say
She grunts, gets up and hands me a piece of paper.
"Well, Jasmine. It seems like your first class is math, go to the right down the hall, and it's the 3rd classroom."
"Thank you!" I give a little enthusiasm, maybe to give me a good reputation.
"Yeah yeah," She says bluntly. "Ask a student for any help, don't bother to come in here. We don't like visitors."
"oh.. Okay, yes ma'am"
as i grab the door handle
"wait, what's your name?"i say before i leave.
"Mrs, Canker."
I leave quickly wanting to get out the place. I head to my classroom.
I stand in front of the door, and take a deep breath before entering.
I open the door, and everyone looks at me.
i freeze.
Oh, this is gonna be a great school year.