welp.

You wake up to a soft monitor beeping,white blankets,and an uncomfortable cot."Zoey wake the hell up!" A familiar voice gripped your already sore wrist,when you looked at him he had tears streaming from his face with the darkest circles under his eyes you've seen yet."hey.." he replied weakly,now you remember,your hospitalized.Again.Bad enough you can't even bleed out fast enough without this huge good rushing to save you.

He hugged you close,basically slumping over you."WHAT THE HELL W-WERE YOU THINKING?!" he pulls back, whipping of his tears."the usual,nothing" "I fucking hate you".Even after what felt like a coma( even though you know this experience isn't even close to one),your still extremely tired.

Least your here with your best pal(also the guy you hate,but that's for later).He seems to catch the drift off your exhaustion and gives you some room.

Your probably gonna be stuck here until your parents come to get you,god you missed them./don't worry,we'd be back in a few days!/ They told you but//BULL SHIT// .They've been gone for weeks and all because of that stupid fucking-Your thoughts are interrupted by the blonde finally speaking up.

"m-maybe in a few weeks we could get you outta here,,my parents would be fine with it..w-well I hope anyways but that's not the point--" "just shut up already" you half teased,you half meant.

As soon as you walked out of here you knew it'd be hell.From Yadi's screaming and the warzone of the school grounds. Soon you rolled over after wards,and after what seems to be an infinity,you finally succumbed to sleep.