Chapter *1*

Kellianne's P.O.V

"You're getting better, Beta" I say to Omega, panting and holding my sword in my right hand. I gave her the nickname Beta, since her name is a ranking in a wolf's pack.

"I would say the same to you, but you're already the best" she says, panting as well and putting her katanas in their sheath(u know, in a Deadpool fashion).

We were bored out of our minds, so just to entertain ourselves, and to improve our skills, we decided to do some sparring.

"I never knew an Omega could fight like an alpha" I say jokingly. She just glares at me but ends up laughing lightly.

We were about to get out of the arena, but I hear footsteps nearing in. I turn around and see Crystal running toward us.

"You guys, we have a new mission." She stated, gripping her bow tightly "Let's go see what's new"

"Alright" I said with a sigh. I wish I could be out of this assasin gig. Be out of this mess of a reality. But nothing is as you wish, am I right?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

When we get into his office, I simply lean against the wall while Crystal and Omega stand still in the middle of the room, blank, emotionless expressions on their faces.

"Why did you call us?" I ask, with a hint of annoyance, but I was subtle enough to hide it.

"Well, I have for you three a new village to wipe out." He says, clearly smirking under his mask. I internally growled. I hated it when he gave us a new village to murder.

"Well, what is it?" Omega asked. Her head titlting ever so slightly.

"The village's name is Phoenix Drop. My brother Garroth is there, so you take him with you or... do whatever it is in your power to get him back" he said, with a hint of hate in his voice.

"What's in it for us?" Crystal asks, her face is still blank but her eyes showed a bit of fear.

"You will get your freedom." He said cassually.

"You're not messing with us right?" Omega asked, then looked at me, then at Crystal with a shocked expression.

"No.. As real as it could be. I'll give you a week for this job and you're leaving tonight." He said with seriousness in his tone.

"Alright." We said in unison. Crystal and Beta walked out of the room but before I could walk out he called my name. "Kellianne."

I stop dead and turn around. "Yeah?"

"The Lord of Phoenix Drop, Lord Aphmau. If it isn't much trouble, make sure to bring her too." He said, grinning slightly under the mask.

I sighed, then nodded. "As you wish." Then walked out of the room.

~Meanwhile~

Omega's P.O.V

While we were preparing our things and weapons, a cloud of white smoke came into our room. It dissolved and revealed a silver wolf with blue eyes.

Kelli (Kellianne's nickname) turned around and kneeled down in front of it and started to pet it.

"Shasta, it's nice to have some company. Well, more than my reagular" she said as she smiled lightly.

"Good to see you too, Kelli." it sat down and glanced at Crystal and me. "The same goes for you, Beta and Crystal"

"We're leaving tonight. At least if you heard" I said, cleaning my katanas and putting them in their sheath.

"I heard, alright, but is Zane really gonna let you go?" Shasta asked, its head tilting

"Well, I guess that after Falcon Claw, Zane wanted us to keep improving for something else" Crystal said, shrugging while getting a couple of poison bottles, and many arrows along the way.

"Oh well, at least he gave us a week. For Falcon Claw he gave us only three days. And for New Meteli, the same amount of days, so this is a first."

(Ok let's clarify this. In this fanfic, these three already "wiped out" Falcon Claw first, and most recently, let's put it like in, three weeks ago, New Meteli, ok moving on)

"Well it's sunset now, we kinda have to leave, ok?" I said, getting my bag and staring at the sunset, it was quite beautiful, too.

Crystal and Kelli nodded. "Well, let's get this over with, shall we?" Kelli said.

~°~°~°
Crystal's P.O.V

We got on our horses and got out of the city with Shasta leading the way, since she is air, and she knew the direction of the village. I just can't believe it, our last mission!
*******__******__**********__*******
764 words

Hope u all liked it!! And what do you think, which weapon do you like the best, Kellianne's sword, Crystal's bow and arrow or Omega's katana?