VI.

"Because unlike Anti, I don't take things by force. I simply manipulate them to get what I want."

As I laid there, my against his chest, my heart began to pound against my chest, my eyes burning with tears as I found myself overwhelmed with disgust that I had even considered the idea of sleeping with this man I knew absolutely nothing about.

Other than the fact he was a manipulative bastard.

I slowly pushed myself up and off him, approaching my bathroom and almost slamming the door behind me. I immediately flung myself at the sink, turning the cold water on as I splashed my face a few times, hoping that I would wake from this nightmare and all would be okay. But it wasn't.

I overheard the voice of Anti as he had reentered my room, as well as Dark's, but I didn't want to know what they were talking about. The idea made my stomach twist and churn with rage, disgust... lust.

I turned on the shower as I slowly stepped into the tub, allowing the warm water to slam against me like a cruel wave of warmth. I viciously began to wash my body, anything in an attempt to rid myself of the stench of those two. As I began to watch my lower region, my mind flashed back to the sensation I felt of having Dark pound himself into me. The way I seemed to tighten around his girth with each thrust, the sounds of our flesh smacking against one another... the pleasure of knowing my juices coated his cock entirely as he ravaged me.

I moaned to myself as I had begun to lightly swirl my middle finger against my bud, the warm water that danced its way down my nude figure only adding to the lubrication. I bit my lower lip as the thoughts took a rather different turn; Anti had returned to the room much sooner, and simply watched.

He'd let a moan pass his lips with every moan that seemed to pass mine, and I couldn't help but glance over my shoulder at the green haired male while Dark continued to bounce me against his member, growling against my neck. Anti had been stroking himself as I found my eyes wandering down, moaning as I watched his hand being pumped against his shaft.

Sitting down into the tub, I slipped my middle and ring finger in between my folds, gasping as I curled my ring up to brush against my sensitive spot. I imagined having motioned Anti over towards us, and wasting little to no time grasping for his cock, immediately wrapping my lips around the head as my tongue danced circles around it.

"I̸̜̥͇̘͔̳͋̑ͭ͗̉̈́͂̀̆ ̰̮̖̱ͭ̍͂ͧk̸̖͔̰̞͙̗̟̼ͥ̿ͯ̚͢͠ṉ͇̓̏̊͠o̪͔͎̰͍͎ͯ̃̽̀̃̆͋̑̚ͅw̸̧͈̻͓̜̔̿̈́ ̵͖͎̼̘̮̗͛̽ͤͣ͘w̧̫̟̰̭͌́̚h͚̝̠͇̞ͦ̓̔aͭ̊̍̉͏͏̹̲̫͈̝͙͕̬̲t͂̏ͨ͏͍ ̣̻̪̗̦ͬ̈́̒̿͊͟ỹ̨̛̹̺̱̞̪̲ͫ̓ͦ̎̓̃͗ơ͕̭͇̫͇̗̈́̀͟u͂ͮͨ̽ͧ҉͖͉̣̞'̸̴̶͉̞͇̝͛̄̇̆ͥ͑̽rͨ͐̍͊ͨ̃͏̛̝̭̬͚e̡͕̻̳̝̥͎̳̰͛́͗ͧ͘ ̢̮̞̳̞̾̏̏̕͟t̨̙̤̹͙̱͈̳̥͐̓h̠̠͎̥͖͂ͭ̾̍ͤ̃ͥͣį̵̶̠̼͙ͤ͋̿ͭͯǹ͑̏̆̍̐̋͏̭͈͇͎̟ͅk̢̞̹̮̟͇̦̠ͮ͗̑͋i̥̪͊͗ͯͪ̅ͯn̢̪͖̤̦̜̹͈͛ͣg̷̣͇̫͓̺̲̦̜̔̎͒ͮ̃͐ͫ̉͘ ̷̨͈͓̰̬̩̱͆ͬ̆ì̍҉̠̲n̡̪̼̣̙͍̈́ͪ̀ ͈͉̗̀̋͟t̜͇̗̱̹̂ͥ̊̎͒ͨ̒͝ͅh̵̸̙̎̄͝e̡̞̥̺̻̣͈̝͂ͫ͂̓͌̀͛̑ȓ̵̡͖̙̘̖̬̫̼͚̼͒ͤ͌͐̀ͫ́͡e̢͇̣ͮͧ͗.̩̼̞̾ͣ͛̑͐ͮ̏͗ͫ̀͠"

I froze as my fingers came to an abrupt halt, and I was almost certain my heart nearly stopped while I remained absolutely motionless in the tub.

"Y̸̞̦͊̽͡͝ͅõ̴̱̱͙̝̌̿̉̅͑ͧ̕u̶̦͖̳͕̫ͧ̆ͯͤ̐͋ͧ͜͝ ̵̤ͦ̾ͬ̏ͮd̻̩̒̅͐̍̒̑ͮͧ̀͟i̷̮̙̖̼̋ͅŗ̶ͬ̂̋̓͏̩̟̫͇t̮͖͒͒̐́̀͟y̵̽̃҉̤̦̹̗ ̻̫͎̝̱̮̭̆͆͐̏͗̀̕l̻̯̙͙̰̗̠͓͈̽ͦͮ̄͌̀̕ȉ̪̯̘̲̖̤͈͋͗ͤ͗ͪͥ͝t̵̡̠̒ͧ̏̄ṯ̨̘̩̍̃̆̀l͎̲͚̩̆̅͒̍̿̀ë̶̻͚̯̫͈̻̱́ͫ̈ͬ̐̚͜͝ ̸̸͙ͦ̋̾ͩ̍̌̉͘t̡̹̤̣̬͓̝͔̱̎̚͘h͕̖͂̿̇̑̂ͫ̎ͬ͝į̶̡̙͚̣͇̙̿͗ͭ̋ͩͥͥ̅̎ͅn̷͉̗̻̣̞͔͎̹̯ͦ̒̐͒̈́͂͊͂͑g͉̰̙̩̪͌̆̂ͥ̕,̨̮̩̼̹̝̙̉͑̈́̏͠ ̷͖̺͔͙ͭ̾ͨ͂ͦ̔̃̂͞y̧̺̪̔ͫ͟͞oͪ͂ͥͮ҉͍̣̟͇͔͕̗͖͜u̡͇͍̖̖̪̠̮̦̇̿̒̇̅ͥ̇̀.̂ͮ͑ͭ͛ͫ͂͏̺̪̙"

I clenched my teeth as I stood to my feet, where I proceeded to finish my shower in a now boring fashion. As I finished, I stepped out after having turned off the shower and wrapped myself in one of my favorite plush towels. I had a love for all things soft.

As I exited my room, both Dark and Anti were giving me rather odd looks, and I couldn't tell if it was because Anti had told him what I was thinking in the shower, or I had something on my face.

"Uh... care to explain the looks of whatever you wanna call those?" I spoke softly, pointing to the two males. They glanced at one another as Anti gave a small shrug before glancing back my way. Anti crossed his arms as he simply smirked. I shuddered as his words rang in my head.

"D̮̼̋ͫͨ͋̃ͨǒ̷̰̻ͬ̅ͯͣ͛n̶̶̲̖̒̃̿́̽̚'̢̥̠̺̘̯͋ͭ͂ͨͨ͆ͭ̚t̢̬̦͍͖̦͇͙ͪ̽͠͠ ̎ͫ҉҉̗͚̮̥w̭̘͔͚͈̫͍̳̬͑ͫ̒͐̃ͩo̿̑̋͒͋͛̾ͩͩ҉̡̬̜̀r̷̡͚̯̻̳̟̜̳͈͓ͮ̎̑̆̂̑͂r̸̸͈̯͕̲̰̳̯̔̑̇y̡͚̱̪͚̹ͮ̔̾̀ͣͩͫ͜,̥̭͚͂ͥ̽ͣ͊ ̧͚̮̺̟̞͓̌̊̈̾̉ͭ̅Ȉ̶̱͙̺͔ͣ̂̍̾̊ͪ̄͂ ̴̧͌̃̑̎̓ͥ̆͏̲̦͓͔͇̰ḑ̝͕̗̄̇̉i̒ͬ̍ͤ̆̊̔͒͏͎͓d̛͓̺ͩͭ͞nͧ̃̋̍̊͒ͨ̃͏̲̱̦͖͚'̲͈̩͓̠̭ͮͪ̑͜t̞̱͎͔̋͒̊̈͑ͯ̇̅̕ ̛̭̪̪͚̠̩͈̹͋̒͒͂̄͢t̷̸͇̮͚̙̍ͥ̄̅̄̈́eͮͥ͛͛҉̭̙̞̖ļ̱̤̯̲̥̊ͭͥͬ͂̎͜ͅl̝̰͍̬̓͊̄ͅ ̴̟̰ͪͫͤ́̓͆ͥ͂h̢̯̭ͨ͠i̫͓͕ͧ̂͆́m̜͓̩̈̍͊̐̃̉ͬ́.̜̹̫̠̈͊͆͂"

I simply stared at Anti as his grin seemed to grow, knowing that he and I both shared our first secret.

"Y͎̲̭̰͇̗̣͈̮͌̉̄ͩ́͆͆ͫ̿͝ê̱͎͙̮͎̫̩ͦ̄̌̈̎̓͘t̡̳̙̬̦̫̦̒ͤ̊ͤ͋͋̈͆"