Chapter Two

Why are people so rude? What did I ever do to them? I got awakened out of my thoughts when i heard my teacher say "Audrey I'm sure you were thinking about the answer." I glanced at the black board and quickly figured out the answer. "Yes, I was its 139, sir" I said politely. "Oh.. Um..err you are correct." He said shocked. I smirked and leaned back into my seat. "Of course she got it right." I heard a voice behind me say. It was Liam. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. Liam and i made eye contact and I quickly looked away.

The bell finally rung signalling the end of the day. I exited the building and walked to the tree across the parking lot Serena and I always meet at before getting on our busses. Shit, I have to pee. I quickly texted Serena 'ran to the bathroom be right there'

---------------------------------
Rebecca's POV
I met liam in the school hall, I grabbed his hand and walked home with him. I walked him into my room and started taking of each article of clothing one by one until I was just left in my panties. I removed Liam's clothing and he said nothing. Finally he was stripped bare naked. I was waiting all day for this. I few moments later he pulled off my panties. He smiled and inserted his length into me. He started thrusting into me. As I realised we didnt use a condom i began to panick but got distracted by a knock at the door, we quickly  threw on our shirts and a blanket to cover our bottom half, i turnt on the tv just as the door opened.
It was my mom. oh god i hope she didnt hear anything. "Hey mum" i said. She paused before answering, "Hey Liam, are you staying for dinner?" i exhaled relieved. Liam looked at me before replying "Actually, no not tonight. I have to get home. Thank you though." i looked at him confused. he never wants to go home..
----------------
Audrey's POV
I sat on the bus and put my headphones on to drown out everyone's voices.  Bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses, I sang inside my head. My jamming sesh got cut off as the bus reached my house, I grabbed my bag and walked to the front of the bus. "Thanks Mr. Savoy." I said politely. He nodded and opened the bus doors.

I opened the door of my house and saw my mom on the couch watching television. At 4:00 she is always watching Dr. Phil. I greeted my mom and walked up to my room. My bed sitting there calling me to come lie down, I did as I thought and sat on my bed. I sank into it and lied down. I threw the throw blanket over my ice cold body and drifted to sleep.
----------------
Hey guys. 2nd chapter of the book I hope you like it! Please like and comment. Tell me how you like the book. Tell your wattpad friends about this book and tell them to read it please! Thanks have a nice... Night, day, evening, morning, afternoon.
Xox -Alley