29.

29.
-
Shawn still follows us but he's pretty unhappy.
The smile that always makes me catch my breath is gone.
~
After what Mire says, I think I have no right to feel angry about what happened between the two of them. We're not even a real item.
We went to Rom's room where Mire left me with Shawn for a moment, though I don't want to be alone with him again, I have to practice and play heartless.
I shouldn't be jealous, he's not a real boyfriend and I'm not a real girlfriend.
~
Standing much of a short distance away from him, he's still not talking. Strange.
~
I skimmed my eyes across his place, he's looks so sad and angry at the same time.
~
Mire came and just right, Rom's dismissed from her class. We went out of the campus with Shawn still following us.
~
"Why's he walking behind us?" Rom asks.
"They've had a fight." Mire answered.
"Oh my god. Really?!"
I didn't speak, we didn't fought actually, it's just.. me.
"But hey.. though you guys fought, he's still making sure you get home safely," Mire said.
"Yeah, and that a total hashtag, boyfriend goals."
"Yeah right. Such a boyfriend goals it is Rom." I said.
~
After minutes of walking, I reached my destination. Mire and Rom went off while Shawn stands and waited for me until decided to get inside the house.
~
"Why did you do that?" He mutters.
"What?"
"Back there.. why did you just ignored me?"
"I.. I.."
"That wasn't nice."
"Look, I'm sorry. I just—"
"I was just asking you a question and ignored me like I was nothing."
~
From what I have done, he's letting me see his other side.
~
"You walked with your friends and maybe you've just forgotten that I'm with you."
"I'm sorry.."
"You shouldn't have done that."
"I said I'm sorry, okay?"
"I don't even know the reason why you're being like this. Earlier we're still having fun at lunch and you all suddenly switched to something.. rude."
"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry."
He didn't speak, his lips're tightly sealed.
~
It's scaring me for real. I haven't seen him like this before.
~
Though my heart is still aching from what his ex has told me, it hurts much more to see him like this; and it's all my fault why he turned like this.