Alex X Reader

This was requested by galixyrox quite a while ago. Im so sorry it took so long, ive had a lot of stuff happening and just have had absolutely no time to write anything. If you see this, i hope you liek it:p

What did Alex see in that thot Addie? She was one of the most popular girls, but other than that she has like, no personality. I mean, she only got like, two lines in the entire movie. I guess that's more than you got, the struggles of being a background character. Still, the movie was over now, and everyone got a happy ending. Except you, but that was about to change.

School ended and all the students pitter pattered out of the building like the leeches they were. Do... do leeches pitter patter? Maybe they were more like cockroaches than... Whatever, you hid behind a bush and watched Alex from afar. That ratchet ass hoe bag was with him. You grit your teeth, thinking on the spot of fifty different ways you could slaughter Addie. They said their goodbyes and went separate ways, at least they didn't live near each other. Now was your chance. You didn't live that close to Alex, but it was close enough that you could make the excuse to walk with his fine ass. You started behind him, quietly matching your steps with his and stepping softly. You were just going to enjoy the view a little. Damn, God did a good job on that boy. Working yourself up, you crept closer and tapped his shoulder. Alex stopped and faced you.
"Hi Alex" you said, smiling.
"Uh, hi? Do I know you?" You felt your heart sink at that. Seriously? You two were in the same class, and you once had a project together. Despite your heart aching, you still smiled and giggled at his comment.
"Haha, I guess it's been a while since we last interacted. I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself. Alex seemed to wander into his mind, trying to find a memory of you. He snapped back into reality, his eyes sparkling as he remembered you.
"Oh yeah! Sorry, there's been so much on my mind recently I kind of forgot a lot of things" he said sheepishly.
"It's all good, how have you been?" You and Alex began continued walking together now, side by side.
"Fine, and you?"

"I've been doing good... anything big happen recently?"

"Hmmm... not really" lying piece of shit. He went on a date with Addie just a few days ago. You knew because you followed them. Not in a creepy way or anything. You're not creepy, you just want to protect Alex. And make him yours.

"Well, if there's ever anything you want to talk about you can talk to me, I'm your friend after all" Alex now seemed uncomfortable. Fucking god damn what the he'll did you do?!? Why was he being awkward?
"Uhm, I'm home so I'm just gonna... go" he chuckles nervously and stepped backwards toward the house, keeping his eyes on you.
"Bye" once he was inside you made your way back home. Your parents were out of town for a while so you had the whole place to yourself. You still hurried to your room though.

On the floor in your closet you kneeled down, letting your hair fall in your eyes. In front of you was a secret picture you had taken of Alex while he was changing, two candles lit on either side. In front of the picture was a lock of his hair, tied together with a red bow. The hair sat in a fancy porcelain bowl, polished an shining, deep reds danced along the outside, creating shapes that almost looked like human dancers.
You murmured, a whisper so quiet that even you could barely understand. Throwing in some ash and rose petals, you took your hand above the bowl. It shook slightly. It always hurt to do this, but you needed the process to speed up. You only had limited time before that cunt Addie stole him from you. With a knife held firmly in your other hand, you brought the edge of the blade to your palm. Squeezing your eyes shut and clenching your teeth, you pressed down and dragged the knife along your palm. Pain seared from your hand as blood began to pour out of the wound, dribbling down onto the hair and filling the bottom of the bowl. You quickly took the towel laying next to you and wrapped your hand, watching as the concoction bubbled. The bubbling calmed and the bowl was filled with a fuchsia hue. Now was the time.
You leaned forward and in a hushed tone, spoke your request.
"I request you make Alex fall in love with me. That he love me and only me, and that he forget all about Addie" everything stayed still. You contorted your face and looked away, knowing what you had to do.
"In exchange, I offer my soul" the liquid shifted, it seemed pleased. A magenta mist rose from it, forming a ghostly figure. It gazed down at you before speeding out of your room. You stared at the doorway, comprehending what you had just done.
Whatever. Tomorrow you would see if your wish was granted. You went to bed and dreamt about Alex all night long.

You sat in your seat, nervously jittering your leg, staring at Alex's desk. Why was he running so late? He better not be with that hoe Addie. You just knew that bitch had some sort of disease. Maybe you should start up a rumour about her.... At that moment, Alex burst into the room, sweating and panting heavily. His eyes locked onto you, they were glossy and his iris's had gone from brown to magenta. He dashed to your desk, slamming his hands down on the surface. You flinched.
"Y/N I love you will you go out with me?!" he yelled, determination on his face.
A smile crept onto your face. It worked. It actually worked. You didnt care about all the people staring at you, all that mattered was that Alex was yours now. Still, you had to play it off like you didnt know what was happening.
"What about Addie?" you asked. You already knew the answer, but you needed to hear it from him.
"Fuck her, shes a nobody. Compared to a god/goddess like you, shes a pathetic worm!" your smile widened. You stood from your desk and pulled his face close.
"Alex, it makes me so happy to hear that. Tell me Alex, tell me that you belong to me now" Alex melted in your touch, a soft purr coming from his throat.
"I am yours Y/N. No matter what, i will love you forever" you nodded, your heart fluttering with ecstasy.
"Good" your lips met his in a quick but joyous kiss. He tasted just as good as youve always imagined.
Thats it. Alex was finally yours. And all it cost was your soul, who could have guessed?