| O N E |

"Girl when you wear them heels it's like you're making a deal with the devil"
___________

He watched as she walked down the hallway of our floor. She was gorgeous. From her bouncing curls to her feet that decorated Prada. She had him ready to commit sin.

He shook his dirty thoughts off and locked up my place. He headed down the hallway with a, hopefully not noticeable, boner.

He walked into the parking garage and got in his car. He placed my head on the steering wheel, trying to think about something cold. "Why do you do these things to me?" He questioned her like she could hear him.

He lifted my head successfully getting his staff to go down, and started the car. He drove off to work.

He walked in the office with a fake smile as he spoke to the other employees. He hated this job honestly, but it was bringing in more then enough money for him.

"Hey Brent." Courtney spoke.

"Hello beautiful." He complimented. She was one of the very few people he liked here at the office. She was a witty, hard working, young woman. She didn't get nearly as much credit for her work as others.

"How are you today?" She asked.

Courtney had a crush on Brent, but Brent was so naive it was sad. She's been working with this man for 3 years, and she just thought he had the most beautiful soul. He was so perfect to her. They were friends and co-workers before anything, so she doesn't want to come on too strong.

"I'm wonderful, and yourself?"

"Awesome." She smiled. He nodded and walked to his office. He sat in his seat and turned on the computer.

He sat his belongings down and began work. He heard a knock on the door.

"Hello Mr.Freeman. Mr.Bailey told me to bring this and to check you emails cause he messaged you." She said. He mentally rolled my eyes.

He thought Mr.Bailey was just a prick, but he had to get along with him, because of his position. He works close to the boss.

"Thank you Elle." He started working. This job was just boring, like he needed some excitement. "Fuck it." He cursed and sat back on his phone.

He went on instagram and scrolled down his feed. He liked different pictures, but not too many.

Before he knew it, it was 10. He went to his emails. He clicked on the boss' email address, reading over it to see what he was talking about.

It was just how he need to notify Elle if he was going on the job trip to Florida. It was annual, so missing one year wouldn't hurt.

It also said something about some paperwork he need to handle. The boss also needs him to handle business with a company he's co-partner with.

He groaned and began work on the files Elle brought in there. Brent went through them and signed off on sheets and documented the others.

"Brent?" He lifted my head up to see who it was.

"Yes Courtney."