"I'm not don't touch me again. Why the sudden desire of me? It's been what 65 years since I saw you and you just pop up again like that shit is normal."

I don't trust him even for a little bit. He's sneaky.

"Oh come on lele you know I couldn't stay away for to long."

I've always hated that nickname which he gave me after a leech. How romantic. Looking at his slimy face my eye glow green...truth.

"I told my parents I had a way to bring our kinds together for a big project." He says trying to fight the words coming out his mouth.

"And what project is that?" Finishing my shake I take a quick sip. Delicious.

Growling and groaning he tried tearing his face and eyes from mine failing of course. "Mmmmm shit! I want to take over....everything starting with this simple human world. Damn it I hate when you do that shit!"

"Get out of here I'm not helping you with shit. I told you this when we were together and I'm telling you again now."

He roughly picks me up by my hips slamming my back into my fridge. "We both know I don't tolerate being disrespected like that just because you got some weak ass human mate don't mean shit to me you belong to me! Bet you wished you hadn't drank that shake now huh smart ass?"

My eyes glow again...red. A force from my body pushes him off of me and out the balcony. I hope he's dead. My hairs start rising changing my mood instantly.

"Baby!" Laughing catching me he spins. "I missed you so much." My eyes slightly tear up.

"I missed you to babe. You ready to go?"

"Yes and I made you a pre work out shake." I smiled blushing.

"Your so sweet and look beautiful." Kissing my temple I giggled. "You all giddy today."

"You make me feel like a school girl."

We take a hold of each other starting up kissing slowly moving to my couch. Falling back first he bites his lip softly pulling my knees apart. Placing himself on top of me running his hands slowly around my body.

"You are so beautiful raven."

Kiss me please

He frowned but leaned in anyway pressing his body into mine. Gasping I feel us being closer than ever before. His hand grips my thigh pushing it up while slightly grinding into me.

"I'm not moving to fast am I?" He asked kissing on my neck nibbling on my skin here and there.

"No no baby....not to fast at all." I moan and gasp as he pressed into me again. "Uh baby."

"Can I take this top off of you?"

Nodding we both laughed. His lips moved to my cleavage his tongue between my breast as he moves my sports bra up letting air contact my nipples.

It's been years since the last time I've been this close to a guy and being in my human form my body so much more sensitive than usual. I feel like a virgin again. His hands squeeze them together my body trembled. Seeing my reaction he repeats with more force.

"Oh Cameron." His tongue swipes across them looking up at me. My breath starts to pick up as he sucks. "Baby please."

"May I move forward?" He whispered on my lips pulling at my nipples.

"Yes...please." I pant.

He smiled rubbing our noses together. "I like hearing you beg like this."