Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

I had secretly met with Lucifer this past week. Going over what to do, when it was finally time. We had to flaunt each other off and show familiarity, and we had to be intimate.

"Kristi, will you please take this tray to Master Seth?" a maid handed me a tray with lots of food.

I stop at Master Seth's door and gently place the tray on the floor as I knock.

"You may come in," Seth answered. I slowly opened the door to find Seth pulling on a shirt.

I couldn't help but stare at the mouth-watering sight, the man had some nice abs! But before I was caught, I ripped my eyes away from his lean body and set the tray down on his desk.

"Thank you Kristi," Seth said and I only nodded as I turned to leave. I quietly walked out not stealing another glance at Seth.

"Wait, Kristi, I have a proposal to make."

I turn around to look at him, "Yes?"

"Will you play as my lover for the dinner party? I'll increase your hourly wages to $20," Seth suggested. He was actually paying me now?!

"What's wrong with Trish? Aren't you guys engaged?" I questioned raising up an eyebrow.

"I don't need that woman, she has been clinging onto me for while, plus I'll make it obvious that I don't want her, and hopefully chase her out," Seth explained walking over to where I was.

"So do you feel like getting a raise?"

I thought about my plan with Lucifer, now there were two guys who wanted to be my lover... How the hell did it turn out like this?!

"Will you please give me a little bit more time before deciding?"

He stares at me before nodding, "Okay, inform me before tomorrow night."

I wandered the hallways thinking about what I should do, I think I can still help Lucifer... Especially if I act as Master Seth's lover... She could run to Lucifer and he would comfort her and they could possibly hook up back together again... Now all I need to do is inform Lucifer...

"Hey Nick! Have you seen a tall blonde guy around here?"

"No, I haven't who are you looking for?"

"Master Seth's best friend, Lucifer."

"No I haven't seen him in a while..." Nick replied deep in thought.

"Well, tell me when you meet him okay?"

"Sure," he replied back.

"Thanks, tell him to meet me out at the garden," I instructed.

"Okay, have you seen Angela by the way?" Nick asked.

"I think she's still asleep," I replied back.

"Oh okay," Nick smiles to himself.

"So... How was the date?" I playfully nudge him with my other shoulder wiggling my eyebrows.

He laughs but continues smiling, "It was great... I'm hoping we can actually go on a real date soon though."

"Aww, that's so cute!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Nick blushes.

"Just know that I'm the maid of honor, okay?" I winked at him as I walked away.

I walked around the mansion minding my own business. When yet again I see Trish, but only this time she wasn't her usual arrogant self, but a heartbroken woman.

I didn't bother with the horrible woman, it was probably for the best to stay out of it.

"C-can you please get Kai?" she sniffled.

"Sure... Just wait there," I replied and turned on my heels. If only I could've refused... But that would cause lots of trouble for me...

As I strode down the hall I immediately found the one person I needed in a tailored black uniform.

"Trish wants you."

A look of surprise takes over Kai's usually calm and cool demeanor.

"Where is she?" he asked.

I lead him to her. He surprisingly picks her up in his arms and brings her back to her room and slams the door shut behind them. They're relationship was quite odd to be honest after some close observation.

I went in search for Lucifer, but still couldn't find him! I guess he was going to get a surprise. I'm going to play as Seth's lover, so then Trish can get all dejected and crawl into Lucifer's arms, this should all work out... Right?

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Well hey guys! Im sincerely sorry to any of you loyal readers out here who read this story, I'm sorry that it's been months and that this is a sucky chapter! ><