Chapter 9 - Epilogue

I've gone a little overboard and I've tried my best to be as descriptive as possible without making any mistakes, hopefully... I would love it if you would leave inline comments on your favourite parts and let me know how you feel throughout the chapter because it is HUGE! I'm talking 6,052 words huge!

Oh and read the note at the end as well!

*sobs* Enjoy! xo

✤✤✤✤✤✤

"Tumhari jaisi mujhe chahiye bhi nahi. Mujhe tum chahiye aur voh mujhe mil chuki hai." God, that voice of his! Especially when he is unintentionally being romantic.

"Good. Ab so jao. Goodnight, Mr Malhotra." I say in the cheesiest way possible.

"Goodnight, Mrs Malhotra." Swoon...

After five minutes he finally hangs up but not before saying the words that still make my heart flutter.

"I love you." Be still my heart.

"I love you too."

Suman was tired and she fell asleep in no time and so was the case with Shravan. They were apart from each other, in their rooms but they had a soft smile on their faces as after a very long time they dreamed about their upcoming wedding and their future that they once thought was out of reach.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

The Day of the Wedding...

The day is finally here. Shravan and Suman are just a few hours away from getting married and their happiness knew no bounds. The excitement in both the Tiwari and the Malhotra household was at its peak. Everyone from the oldest members, Raghuveer Tiwari and Ramnath Malhotra to the littlest member, Daboo, were running around here and there to make sure that everything was perfect for this day not that they had much to do because Pushkar wanted to gift his brother and best friend this wedding and along with them planned a wedding that was the culmination of what Shravan and Suman wanted. Sure, there were a few arguments between Shravan and Suman where the former wanted a big wedding with all their colleagues associated with the Malhotra name and the latter wanted a quaint wedding during the daytime with all their closest family and friends, which was quite a number of people given their extended families.