Part 1 Transfer

Depuis le début

Next morning
6:30am

JiYeon felt her back aching from sleeping on the ground. Her uncle really didn't care about her. He made her sleep on the cold, hard ground and didn't even care if she was hungry after a flight.

JiYeon stood up and swept the dust off of her clothes. She woke up early in order not to be late on her first day. Lessons start at 8am but she had to meet the principal in the office at 7am.

She grabbed her luggage which she did not unpack a single bit. She tiptoed her way to the front door and opened it. Her uncle forgot to lock the door as usual. She dragged her luggage out of the door and closed the door as quietly as possible.

She pulled out her wallet and counted the money. Her parents had given her a quite a sum for a sixteen year old student. JiYeon knew her school was quite a distant away from her uncle's house. She flagged a cab and paid the cost with the money her parents gave her.

I hope you have a pleasant time. Since you requested for a dorm just this morning I think you might have to wait till the afternoon. But if you're fine with it, you may share a dorm with another guy.

JiYeon nodded her head and smiled.

I can share one.

The principal smiled back.

Then you may proceed to dorm 1104.

The principal's sweet voice gave JiYeon the assurance that she would be safe in her dorm.

I wonder who my roommate is...

JiYeon thought as she ran over to the building beside the school to avoid the rain which was pouring by now. That building was where all the dorms were.

JiYeon took out the card that the principal gave her she looked at the door. There was a scanner that she assumed was to scan the card. Yup, she was right. The door clicked open once the card came into contact with the scanner.

JiYeon pushed the door open slowly in case her whatever roommate was still sleeping. She peeked in as she continued pushing the door inch by inch.

Hello?

She called but there was no response. She opened the door fully and realised that the room was empty. She scanned the surroundings. The dorm had two levels. The upper level was balcony style so people could look down from upstairs and people below could see what was going on upstairs. She tilted her head up and immediately knew that her room would be the one upstairs.

The lower level of the dorm definitely belonged to a messy person. The bed was messed up with clothes thrown all over the ground. The closet was left open and there were a few shoes that only had one side left lying on the ground. She wondered to herself if anyone could possibly live in that condition.

JiYeon looked up to the second level seeing that the bed was well made with clean sheets and the closet was cleaned inside and out. She pulled her luggage upstairs and to the side of the bed and started unpacking her clothes into the closet.

She packed everything like what a normal person would do. Everything neat and tidy. Her clothes were sorted out properly. Tops at one side and bottoms at the other. She hid all her undergarments, especially her sports bra and binder that she had to use daily. She had a flat chest which made her seem like an actual boy but she still needed a binder and sometimes a sports bra to keep it in place.

JiYeon was almost done unpacking everything until she came across a random puzzle piece in the corner of her luggage. She inspected the puzzle piece but couldn't think of any reason why it was in her luggage. The piece had a picture of a little girl's face. It was a rather beautiful piece so she decided to keep it in case it was a missing piece from her little brother's puzzle toys.