Chapter 13: Why Was She Chosen?

13: Why was she chosen?

❉ At Abby's ❉

Hayley's P.O.V:

When we arrived at Abby's, Shawn pulled me aside.

"Hey stranger!" He smirks

"Hi Shawn!"

"I missed you..."

"I missed you mo-" before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips on mine.

A few seconds had passed but it felt like the world was frozen... And it was just me and him.

"I also missed those soft, pink lips!" He whispers as we walk to the door

I feel heat come to my face as it starts to redden.

"It's been a little after a year Hayley, and I still make you blush. I love that!"

"Aww Shawn... I love you." I couldn't help myself, I needed to say that!

"Hay, I love you...." He says with a wink

Abby's P.O.V:

Aw.. They really are meant to be together. I wish I had that with someone...

"Don't we all?!" I hear someone say

It was Charly...

I didn't say that out loud, or did I? How would she know what I said...?

As I turn to her she suddenly looks worried and she quickly changes the subject.

"What a great party!" She yells over the music still looking worried

I am really confused...

"Yeah! I... I guessssss..." I say emphasizing the 's'

"Well I'm gonna...uh, gooo..." She says emphasizing the 'o'

Holy crap, what the hell is going on.

Charly's P.O.V:

Shit.

Well that was awkward...

Why'd did I do that? Now she's gonna suspect something!

I guess I'm a little off my guard tonight... Well because of Aaron and all. I need to get my head together and stop thinking about him... There are more important things right now.

Oh but he looks so adorable over there just standing awkwardly while everyone is either dancing or making out.

I can't help myself. I slowly walk over to him and pull his arm into the crowd.

"Whoaaa! Oww, your strong!" He yells

Oh, I guess I pulled him a little harder that I thought... Oops!

"Sorry!" I apologize and then I start dancing around him while he's still... Just standing there... Awkwardly.

"Aaaaaronnn!" I whine

"Yeah?!"

"Dance with me!" I say with a puppy dog face

"Oh... How could I say no that that gorgeous.. Yet adorable face!"

He thinks I'm gorgeous?

"Oh.. You okay? Your cheeks are a little redder than your red solo cup!" He jokes

"Uhhhhh...Yeah, I'm just tired is all! ." I say, trying to hide that I'm blushing.

As I look around... I notice Callie with a tall, toned guy. The guy from the last party, Cameron! Aw, good for her... She really needs someone.

And now I just remembered about our little situation. The only thing that I'm wondering is why was she chosen?

Wolves don't just choose randomly... They turn a certain person for a reason.

And who was it that chose her?

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

A lot of questions... Right? Lol

Unrelated Question

What's your favorite tv show?!

Mine is PLL(:

Comment your answer below!

Thank you!

❉ vote / comment / share ❉