34 | [that would be her downfall]

grif:
why did nate just call me crying?

cami:
why are you texting me?

grif:
stop being a bitch, and answer the question

cami:
you know what? fuck you, griffin. i'm sick of your bullshit every goddamn day. you're a fucking bitch. i hate you more than harry, and that's saying something. i hope you feel great about yourself. have a great fucking life.

grif:
hahahahah i'm LAUGHING

grif:
look in a mirror, cami. you're embarrassing yourself.

cami:
fuck you.

-

camifitz: losin' control, now

998k likes; 767k comments

-

camilla drowned herself in alcohol, trying to distract herself from the pain she felt. she lost harry, griffin, and nate. as much as she wished her and nate would be okay, she knew they wouldn't.

she felt the alcohol travel through her veins, giving her the buzz she wanted more than anything.

she scrolled through her instagram, seeing a picture of harry with kids for his music video. her eyes watered at the sight, imagining her and harry with kids of their own.

cami typed his number into the keypad of her phone, and she dialed.

"hello?" harry's sleepy voice said through the phone.

"h-harry." cami said, sniffling. she was trying to stop from crying, but she couldn't; she loved him and hated him all at the same time.

"cami? love? are you okay?" he asked. even though their breakup was far from pleasant, he would always care about her, no matter what.

"i miss you, haz." she cried. "i need you."

"we aren't good for each other, cami. you know that." harry said. "i can tell you're drunk, love. go to sleep."

"i love you, harry." she said. "i'll always love you."

"i'll always love you, too." he said.

"please, come over." she said. "one last time."

"you don't want that, cams. you're tired, and you've had too much to drink." harry said.

"fine, then i'll come to you." she said.

"don't get in that car, cami." harry said, his voice stern. "go to bed."

"i'll see you soon." she said.

"no, cam—" harry was cut off by cami hanging up the phone. she grabbed her overnight bag, and she ran outside to her car, wrapping her jacket closer to her body.

she got in the car and took a deep breath. she felt sober enough to drive, but, unfortunately, she wasn't.

and that would be her downfall.

[12/08/17]