25 | [sounds like a plan]

"shit." cami cursed to herself as she buried her face in one of harry's pillows. "what the fuck did i do? god, i'm so stupid."

harry was still asleep, and she was trying not to wake him up as she cried into the white pillow. her legs were hanging off the side of the bed and she sat up and leaned over.

she realized she had made a mistake as soon as she had pressed send, but it was too late. she feared she would lose her job, but more importantly, her best friend.

as she sobbed into the pillow, she felt a dip in the mattress and a hand on her shoulder.

"what's wrong, love?" harry asked his girlfriend, kissing her back. "talk to me, cams."

"i think i lost my job." she said, sitting up and turning to look harry in the face. "and my best friend. all at once."

"i'm sure that's not true, darling. tell me what happened." he said, taking her hand in his.

"griffin texted me and told me i was late for work." she started. "so i explained that i was here and i overslept, and she got defensive, telling me that you're screwing up my career. so i got mad at her and told her i wasn't coming in today. i didn't mean it, though. i was just angry."

"it's gonna be okay, cami." he said, wiping her tears away. "you need to know that i would never try to hurt you or your career. i know how much being an actress means to you, and i would never try to jeopardize that."

"i know, haz. that's why i got so mad at grif." she said, sniffing. "what if i lose this job?"

"if you do, i'll be right here to support you the whole time. and even if you do, the show is ending, so eventually it wouldn't matter." he said. "i know it's tough right now, but i'll do whatever i can to help you, okay?"

"thank you, harry. i love you."

"i love you, too." he said, placing a kiss to her lips. "i believe you have a phone call to make."

"yes, i do." she said, pulling out her phone and dialing griffin's number to apologize. she stepped out of the room, and harry turned on the tv, watching reruns of friends until she got back.

about ten minutes later, cami walked back in and jumped in bed beside harry. "how did it go, love?"

"really well. we talked it out, and i explained how i was just mad, and she apologized for accusing you of doing any of that." she said. "and i talked to julie. she just gave everyone the day off today, and she said we'll just have to work extra hard at work tomorrow to finish our scenes, but she's not mad."

"that's great, babe." harry said, kissing her cheek. "wanna stay in all day and watch tv?"

"as long as that also includes helping me run my lines."

"sounds like a plan."

-

harrystyles: woman

harrystyles: woman.

tagged; camifitz

1.2m likes; 896k comments

[9/27/27]