1.

-I cannot believe it! Can you realize it? We will visit Willy Wonka's factory! It's a unique event!

-Bollocks! If you're so enthusiast, why don't you go by yourself?- babbles Mike, without taking his eyes off his computer screen.

-Because I'm forced to accompany you, you little ungrateful! And by the way, why did you want to hack the Factory's computers to get the ticket, if you don't care?

-Nothing's impossible for Mike Teavee! If there's a website, I will hack it! That stupid Wonka did not expect I would have fooled him like this!- he answers with a grin.

I sigh, rolling my eyes:-Yeah, whatever. Anyway, get away from that computer and go get dressed, we're going out in twenty minutes...

I come out of his bedroom, hopeless, going to the bathroom: what did I do wrong in my life to deserve a brother like him? He's arrogant, rude, and he always gets whatever he wants. However, I must thank him this time: if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be going into one of the most important places in the world for me, Willy Wonka's factory.

Willy Wonka... my grandmother always bought me his chocolate bars when I was little. Every time I used to sit on a bench in the park and while eating, she would talk about him, his wonderful factory with sugar walls and ceilings. And that chocolate... It had no equivalent. A bite of a Wonka bar meant paradise to me.

I brush my teeth and comb my hair. I thought of Willy Wonka for years: as a child, I imagined him as a very tall man, with colorful clothes and a walking stick made of candies. How old could he be today? Actually, I wonder if he's still alive: it's been so many years, I think all that remains of Wonka is his name. A man can't live that long...

I apply a little make-up on and walk out the bathroom: what should I wear? I choose an above the knee, pink salmon dress. I put on my pink necklace and my mint green shoes. Am I going too big with the colors?

*beep-beep-beep*

-Mike, you're still at the computer?! You have to get ready!

Mike yells something incomprehensible in response from upstairs. I grab my beige purse: Mike walks down the stairs with heavy footsteps, puffing.

-So? Did you take the ticket?

-Yeah, I got it in my pocket... What the hell are you wearing? You look like one of those grandma's porcelain dolls!

-I take that as a compliment... Come on, let's go.

Good heavens, it's getting pretty loud here: it's full of journalists who push their way to interview people and sweaty cameraman trying to keep up with them.

-Let go of my hand! I'm not a baby!- Mike grumbles, but I barely listen to him: the enormous Factory clock stands on the front of the building,made out of solid bricks. I'd love to know that they're actually edible bricks...

-And here we have the fourth of the five lucky winners, Mike Teavee!

I jump, turning myself sharply: a journalist shows up, out of nowhere, pointing a microphone at us as it was a Colt. She wears a grey woman suit and a pair of butterfly eyeglass frames:women with that kind of glasses scare me...

-So,Mike,tell us how you feel at this moment!

-I don't give a damn about the others kids,they're all losers! And Wonka is a loser too!- yells Mike at the microphone. I would strangle him when he acts like this...

-And you are...?- the journalist point the microphone towards me,looking at me from the top down. What is she looking at?

-Ehr,I'm his older sister,and we're so thankful to be here...

I cant'even finish talking:she leaves me all of a sudden, rushing into another kid.

-Come on Mike,let's go...- I say to him sighing. We proceed to the entrance gates,where the crowd is growing:I get pushed and grabbed by journalists and simple onlookers,who seem to be multiplied.

-Hey,what's going on?

I can't see anything, I'm practically swallowed by the crowd and his noise, until I hear a reporter screaming:- Mr. Wonka, please, give us some information about your factory!

..."Mr. Wonka"?

--------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! Do you like the beginning? Please comment and let me know! I will publish the next chapter soon! 

XOXO