Jonah pt 3

HERE DAMN

You finished your breakfast and headed upstairs, not knowing what to expect. You went to his room and tried to go to the bathroom but the door was locked, "Jonah" you said confused "just a minute" he replied, you set on the bed and got on your phone, you saw hella notifications and tags from your friends, people were recording you and them at the party last night, most of them were good and some of them were bad because they were by his ex, but she was just being shady cuz she know you're hot, but you don't even care because once Monday hit everything goes back to normal. (trying to type this and watch Logan is hard) You not tryna catch no feelings, because you know this isn't real but he's been your crush since like the 4th grade, but you're smart you what's for real and what's just.... as soon as you thought about whatever you two were doing, the bathroom door open with Jonah in a towel "What the hell took you so long?" you ask "nothing, just get in here" he replied what the hell? You only live once, you thought. You walk in and close the door (duh), he takes the towel off and you smirk, then you got in on the other side, "not going to take my shirt off" he said "yeah, but this *taking off the shirt* is no longer yours"
Jonah: so it's yours now

Y/N: yes, you have like hundreds and I can't have one

Jonah: you can have it as long as you come over here

"Dude?" you said, he gave you a serious look, you shook your head and rolled your eyes, you crawled over to him and started to kiss on his neck til you got to lips, you rub him slowly and whisper in his ear "no music?" He grabs the remote and turns on the speaker "I'm not boring" he replied "yea, right" you said and you turned around and just sat in between his legs.

J: I'm not

Y/n: you were last night

J: which part? Party or?

Y/n: JONAH

J: okay, and I wasn't bored, YOU and your friends kept the party lit

Y/N: you put so much plural on the word you

J: you gave me eye contact when you were dancing to every dirty song

Y/N: and if I haven't, we wouldn't be right here

J: yes we would

Y/N: really

J: Nah

Y/N: idiot......Jonah?

J: yes

Y/N: the doors, are they locked?

J: yes

Y/N: the windows

J: yes

Y/N: do you have--

J: y/n everything is locked, no hidden key and stop worrying about your friends, they won't get in unless I let them or you let them.

You two sat there in silence, you were just thinking about how you kinda got what you wanted, you were still worried about the door thing, wondering what would happen if they saw you two, and what they would say especially, Sam, she'll just sing "No heels, No shirt, No skirt, All I'm in is just skin. No jeans, Take em off, Wanna feel your skin. You a beast, oh.
You know that I like that. Come here baby," you thought, it kinda made you chuckle, "what's funny?" Jonah asked
"I was just thinking about what would Sam say if she saw us like this" you replied, "What would she say?" Jonah asked as he kissed your shoulder "she'll sing skin by Rihanna and if you're trying to turn me on, it's not working" you replied "she would do something like that" he said ignoring your last part, you bit your lip as he moved up to your neck "you get turned on every time you see me" it was true. You looked at the shower and admired it, the water came from the ceiling, so yea it was one of those showers, you got up leaving Jonah with a confused face, got in and turned the water on, you shiver at first because the water came out cold, Jonah got up and was about to step in, until the doorbell rung like 500 times, you rolled eyes.

Y/N: I'll get it

J: and I'll get your clothes

Jonah walked into his room and put on some clothes, you grabbed a towel wrapped it around you and walked out the room, Jonah behind you said: "you're going to the door like that?" "What? It's just the girls and I'm not fully naked, I have a towel wrapped around me" you replied, he shrugged and you two go downstairs, Jonah headed to the back where the laundry room was and you to the door. When you opened up the door, not only it was the girls, it was also the rest of the boys when the saw you, all of their eyes widen, "JONAH, THE GIRLS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES HERE!!" Jonah comes from the back with your clothes and hands them to you, everyone comes in, you go upstairs to change after that you go into the bathroom and get the black Tee you had on, you picked it up and rung it out, walked out got your jacket, check the pockets to see if your keys were still there, and went downstairs, it was actually quiet, you walked into the living room, Jonah was standing and all eyes were on you two.

Y/N: so

Sam: so

Y/N: who was ringing the doorbell like an idiot

*everyone points to Zach n Sam*

Jonah: glad we didn't bet on that

*silence*

Corbyn: So, how much science did you two do last night? HUH

Y/N: I'm not having this conversation *sits down*

Samantha: Jonah, she has an A in sex ed--

Bella: Sam, shut up

Zach: You could get a grade in Sex Ed too?

Jack: it counts as a gym grade

Zach: Oh, I don't go to gym

Corbyn: Why

Bella: Because a bone in his body is always broken

Daniel: You know you could fail like that right

Zach: Well everyone isn't perfect like you Dan-iel

Daniel: You literally played soccer

Zach: So

Alex: Ok no one cares, I just wanna know

Y/N: He already told you

Corbyn: Told you what?

Sam: How Y/N lost her virginity last night

Y/N: alright lets go

Zach: For right, wow

Corbyn: I kinda figured that's what happened because Jonah could've came to me for science

Daniel: But Christina came over last night and---

Corbyn: Ok that's enough

(A/N: right what Corbyn said, don't worry this is not the end, I have a whole story coming once I find a name for the main girl and no Tate, N Zach is a dumbass we all know it, oh and story for the long wait, I'm lazy but I love the comments)