1. The First Meeting.

Avni was entering college with her best friend Sanjana. It was a huge college. Big building with vintage structure. It looked so good. Avni and Sanjana were going to the registration office when a guy came and bumped into Sanjana.

"OYE!!! Dekh ke nahi chal sakta??" Sanjana yelled at the person

"Tu bhi toh dekh sakti thi!!" Aakash yelled back at Sanjana. 

Just then a guy came and kept his hand on Aakash's shoulder.

"All ok bro?" Neil came and asked. 

"Ha ek maindak mil gayi thi." Aakash said while looking at Sanjana. Avni and Sanjana's mouth were shaped in o when Aakash said this. Avni started defending her best friend.

"Oh hello upni shakal dekhi hai kya? Ek dum lagoor lagte ho!!" Avni said to Aakash with anger.

"Oh madam mere best friend ke bare main kuch mat bolna!! Waise kaafi hot lag rahi ho tum dono. Neil said winking at Avni.

"Aur tum kaafi unfresh lagte ho!!" Saying this she left with Sanjana.

"Wah bro yeh pehli ladki hai jisne muh tor jawab diya hai tujhe." Aakash was stunned. 

"Isska badla toh main lekar raho ga!!" Neil was determined. 

"Kaise?" Aakash asked. 

"Tu bas dekhi ja. Bhai hum Punjabi hai! Kuch na kuch toh kare gaye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Avni and Sanjana registered and went to their first class. They were so happy that most of their classes were together. They went to their first class which was biology. They both sat in the middle benches. When the teacher was teaching, two boys just came in.

"Tum dono. Roko and get out!!" The teacher scolded. 

Avni saw the boys. They were Neil and Aakash. Avni and Sanjana giggled seeing them get scolded by the teacher. Neil saw this and got angry. An idea popped up in his mind.

"Sir aap iss liye gussa ho na ki hum late hai? Par sir humare paas ek reason hai ki hum kyu late hai. Sir wo meri maa hospital hai. Abhi abhi unse mil kar aa rahe hai." Neil said with fake crying.

"Jhoota kahi ka." Avni thought to herself. 

"Oh I am so sorry. Please rona band karo aur jao ja kar baath jao." The teacher apologized. 

Neil smirked and sat next to Avni while Aakash sat next to Sanjana.

"Yeh kaun si class hai?" Neil whispered in a husky voice while getting close to Avni.

"Biology."  Avni blurted out quickly so he would stop moving closer to him.

"So who can tell me what the word biology means?" The teacher asked the class. 

Neil raised his hand.

"Sir biology wo hai jise bache paida hote hai." Everyone in the class started laughing.

"What nonsense?!" The teacher raged. 

Then Avni raised her hand. 

"Sir biology is the study of living things." Avni answered. 

"Very good. So your groups are on the board and your project is to a given topic and make a report on it. All four of them were in a group and their topic was to observe a baby and compare the normal human behaviour between different ages.

"Kya yaar yeh idiots mil gaye hume." Avni said to Sanjana.

"Ha yaar. Chalo dekha jayega."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so here is a new story of avneil. Hope you guys like this. Pls vote and comment if you like. Avoid any grammatical errors. All the copyright of the image goes to the owner. Keep calm and stay happy. Take care. pls watch naamkaran. 🙏🙏