Part 27

ASTONS POV:

So today was the day my X Factor audition would be shown on the television, I was really nervous! I was now in a boyband called JLS. We used to be called UFO but there was already a band called that so we had to change our name! I'd been working tonight, I had a job as a pizza delivery boy whilst I was living in London for the X Factor. I'd got back to the flat I shared with my bandmates just in time. We sat and watched it toegther and to be honest, it wasn't as bad as I though, haha!

(Your name) had always encouraged me to follow my dreams and persue professional music so I did. I really missed her! Everytime she had been back down to Peterborough, I had avoided her. I don't know why, I wasn't ready to face her we had been through so much and I couldn't bear to drag back all the past up.

After the audition we all received many texts congratulating us and stuff and then shortly after we had all finished checking our texts Marvins phone beeped. We didn't think any of it at first until we looked at him, his face looked so pale like he'd just seen a ghost. "Marv, what's up bruv?"

JB, my bandmate, asked.

"Erm,nothing"

replied Marvin.. Something didn't add up...

"Who was that marv?"

I asked.

"Erm,nobody important"

"Oh,mystery woman hey? Come on spill!"

I said to him...

"I don't have a mystery woman, it was nobody important, in fact I won't reply!"

"Right okay mate but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you bruv"

"yeah,cheers bruv"

he said...

We had just been chilling for a few hours when marvin went up to bed.. He had left his phone downstairs and I was still very concerned so I decided to check it, see who it was before.. I checked his phone and read the text. Fucking hell, I understand why marvin wouldn't tell me but why would she text him and and not me?! I know its been a long time and despite the fact I avoided her, it would have been nice to receive a text... Maybe she dnt want to talk to me again?! Hm, I just decided to copy and paste her number and send it to myself...

NORMAL POV:

It had been hours since I had sent Marvin that text but still no reply. I don't understand it though considering we had spoken since I left however if it was Aston, I could understand him not texting me back because he can be like that, I think he still cares but doesn't know how to show it... I decided I'd go to sleep because it was obvious I wouldn't get a reply, maybe tomorrow I'll try Aston, I don't know...