" I'm up to where John and Charlie find the first sorta Bonnie but not Bonnie, you know?" I hummed at the answer.

" so page 125." I laughed slightly at my neediness for knowing exactly where he was at.

"yes exactly" he laughed as he rested his head on mine which was on his shoulder.

" it's a great book you know? like Cawthon did amazing with just the games and the animatronics, the complicated back story which we sorta had to find before these books were even out. Like hey I was watching Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Razzbowski and Dawko just for the sake of information. Like was it the bite of 87' or 83'" He slide his head down slightly.

"You know that just made you so much more attractive than you already are" I giggled, I MEAN GIGGLED, at his compliment.

"I think it's just as attractive that you like these things as much as I do cause nobody ever has Sean" he smiled and rested his head back onto mine. The second we started sliding towards each other a little more was when Aaron, Cameron, Taylor, Blake and Hunter had arrived from being on stage.

"you think we should get out of here?" he whispered.

"yes most definitely" I started to slide off of the couch and towards the door with Sean as Brandon, Ashton, Chris, Trey, Christian and Willie had walked in.

"Y/nnnnnnn you're in here!" Brandon yelled, getting all the boys attention. The door was about the close, Sean's arm was just long enough to open the door over my head and we then slid out again.

" I hate them sometimes" I laughed lightly as we decided it was better to talk closer to the door in the furthest dressing room.

"haha yeah they seem a bit loud after just coming off stage. But they are doing what they love and that's great, even if it means being a little loud, plus my sister really likes them and I'm very thankful I took her cause I wouldn't be here talking to you" he sneaked his hand over mine and I leaned back on him as he looked at me a little longer before gently and slowly kissing my forehead and resting his head back on my own, before we fell asleep. We didn't even realise that my book was in the other dressing room with the loud boys.

..................
Aaron POV (you didn't expect that did ya)

"wait a second this is too cute, we can't disturb this" I said after opening the dressing room door to see my sister and Sean lieing together on the couch, asleep with smiles on their faces.

"We sorta have to, remember we're doing more shows here, he can come back tomorrow or something" Blake said behind me.

"ugh fine. who has the horn?" Hunter and Cameron both raised their hands. "right we have two." I looked back at them. Walking into the room very slowly and to be very quiet. I pointed at them counting down 3...2....1. RINNNNNNNG. My ears rang madly as y/n and Sean woke up with deadly and mischievous faces. They looked at each other, kissed then ran towards us looking like they were about to kill us. we ran for the door, slamming it closed. They didn't come out to get us after

******************

After the ordeal with my idiot of a brother and our friends, I realised for a second that we kissed before charging at them like we knew what we had to do to get rid of them.

"Well that went well. they're gone and we're alone again." he sat down slowly onto the couch again.

"unfortunately in another hour that will happen again." I huffed and pouted a little realising I knew cause I would be in the next cities shows.

"you're so cute when you pout. I don't care if they come back soon, at least I'm spending time with you" he smiled brightly, even after the whole ordeal with my roomies on the bus.

" Yeah that's true, but how can we see each other after this" I played with his color of this black button up T-shirt "I mean your only at this show" I pouted again.

"how about if you I told you that my sister got her and her friends tickets for tomorrow's show too" he laughed a little as my face brightened

"no way, your joking with me" I pulled away for a second processing the information.

"im not at all, I'm even taking her again tomorrow" he grabbed my hand

"thats great! Maybe I could get you backstage for it so I can talk to you before and after I have to go on stage" he looked at me a little curiously.

"you go on stage too?" he looked at me sideways

"yes but I'm only commentating one bit and then I'll be all yours to talk to for the rest of the night" he perked up a little as I started to play with his collar again.

"hmmm I like the sound of that" he smiled and brought his head a little closer to me.

"yeah I thought you would" I brought my face a little closer to his as he decided to anniciate a kiss, so light and gentle, I loved it. We broke off just as Cameron burst into the room with water and whipped cream down his chest and some sort of jam in his hair, me and Sean both giggled and laughed at the sight.

" oh you two are in here still" he walked backwards and into the wall, proceeding to then walk through the door close it and hea the next room open.

"oh my god that was hilarious" I laughed and so did he.

"we almost got caught" he looked at me slyly.

"who cares really. they might as well find out cause you know what?" I looked at him.

"what?" he smiled at me

"you're coming back again, might as well let them haha" I smiled slyly at him, trying to also look innocent as possible.

"ughhhh you're too cute for life" he pulled me back again and kissed me like his life depended on it. Then the door opened again but shut immediately afterwards. You could hear Aaron screaming and that just made me smile even more as we proceeded to make out on the couch.