We took the tour through the main part of campus seeing a few of the lecture halls and all of the dormatory that were specified for underclassmen including Atchison, Ghafari and Towers.

I knew for sure that Towers would be were I was staying because of how big it was and suite style rooms. I needed a little extra privacy I thought to myself as I could feel the eyes of the same girls from earlier watching me.

We finished off the tour by going into one of the dining halls for lunch. Once inside I just grabbed me a slice a pizza and some chicken tenders as I found a spot at an empty table.

Pulling out my phone the same group of girls came and took a seat at the table with me. I smirked as I sat my phone ontop of the table. "Wassup?" I questioned all three of them before putting my headphones into my ear.

The one sitting directly across from me was the first to speak. "You must think you're too good to interact with us," she said as I was scrolling through my playlist.

I shook my head "Nah," I said simply as I finally found the song I was looking for before pressing play.

I noticed ol girl was still trying to talk to me and wished she would take the hint. She was cute and all but I could tell she was one of them attention craving type of girls which rubbed me the wrong way.

I got up to throw my trash away and accidentally bumped into someone spilling barbeque sauce on there jacket.

Chanel glared at me for a minute before she realized it was me and a smile spread across her face. I was glad to see her but cursed myself for spilling barbeque sauce on her.

"Damn, my bad Chanel. Why didnt you text me back this morning?" I questioned as I grabbed napkins to try and wipe the sauce off.

She held up her phone in her hand "Its been dead since last night. One of my brothers stole my charger." She said with a pout.

I nodded my head as she started to move out of the way of people walking through the cafeteria. "What you doing when you leave here?" I questioned

"Mm, Probably nothing," she said taking a seat at an empty table. "Well if you find time in between doing nothing how about you spend some time with me." I suggested as I stood infront of her as she sat with her legs crossed.

I didnt have plans on doing nothing much today but chilling and probably going to the studio with E but that was about it.

Chanel nodded her head yeah and I sat down across from her before pulling my charger from my pocket and handing it to her. I watched as she searched for an outlet along the wall.

"There's an outlet up under you can you plug my phone up for me?" She questioned as she slid her phone and the charger over to me. I caught it before it could fall off of the table. I picked up both before examining her phone.

"See thats why ya phone look the way it look now, you need to put a case on here," I told her while plugging it into the wall. She had a long crack going down her screen starting near the front facing camera going all the way down to the home button. It wasnt too bad but it was for sure noticeable.

"Wooow, you really sound like my Dad," she said in between laughes. I chuckled a little before I heard another voice.

"I love your shoes, where'd you get them?" I looked up from Chanel to see the same girl from a few minutes ago had found her way over. "Thanks, and I ordered them off the Giuseppe website," she replied with a smile on her face.