Shortie (Eddie Kaspbrak)

*request*

For : BeepBeepBichie

"Scarlette your friends here!" Your mom yelled from downstairs. You weren't expecting anyone so you were a bit confused. You made your way down the stairs and saw Eddie sitting in a chair talking to your mom. You started to get uncomfortable at the fact that they were conversing so you quickly made your way over to him and grabbed his hand, dragging him upstairs to your bedroom. Once you closed the door you quickly pecked his lips. You two were in a relationship, but no one knew that.

"Hey shortie I missed you." He said while patting your head.

"Oh shut up I'm only an inch shorter than you." You nudged him. "So how much begging did it take for your mom to let you come over here."

"I told her I was going to Bill's." He chuckled a little bit.

"Ooh I think I like this bad boy Eddie." You winked at him. This caused him to tense up and immediately blush.

Eddie put in a movie and you cuddled up next to him. He started to twirl your long dirty blond hair in his fingers. You looked into his brown eyes as he looked into your blue-grey eyes.
"I-I love you Scarlette ." He stuttered. He was always so awkward, and that was one of the many reasons you loved him.

"I love you too Eds."