a what kink?

(Septiplier smut)
Dom!Mark sub!jack

Jacks P.O.V
I just got off the plane. I'm in a cab, driving to Marks house. This time I'm not here for a panel or a  signing I'm here to spend time with my crush, well best friend, Mark. The cab pulls up and I hand him money. I grab my bags and leave, walking up to Marks door. I ring the door bell like twice. I hear footsteps and the door opens to Mark just in boxers "OH! Jack! I forgot you were coming!" Amy walks down and throws Mark some sweatpants. Signe broke up with me after I told her I was gay, well obviously. Mark slips on the sweatpants and Mark looks amazing, shirtless with sweatpants. His brushes his fingers through his red hair then he grabs my bags "cmon.." he said and I shut the door and followed him upstairs to his guest bedroom. He sets bags on the bed "here is your potato room.." he said and I giggle. He sits on the bed while watching me unpack "how's  Signe?" He asks, trying to make conversation. "We broke up when I told her I was gay.." I say putting my clothes in a drawer. "Oh.." he says "well at least you're honest.." he laughs and I chuckle "yeah I've had my eye on someone for a while.." I confess "AH JELIX IS REAL!" He squeals and jumps up and down. I laugh and shake my head no "not definitely not Felix.." I laugh and put my empty suitcase in the closet. "Then who? GIVE DETAILS!!" He yells "hmmm I'm deciding if I should tell you.." I chuckle. I grab my phone and turn it on, the lock screen is Mark and I hugging each other, I look at the time and shut it off, shoving it into my pocket. I sit on the bed "Okay now details, but I'm not giving out what he looks like just how much I adore him. I look forward into mark's eyes and they sparkle with wonder and I smile "he's so precious.." I trail off, eventually I'm ranting and Marks knees are up, hugged close to his chest, listening to every word I say. "And he's just so UGH!" I finish off my rant and I giggle "well that's a lot.." Mark chuckles and I can't help but smile. "I wonder wh-" he gets cut off by Amy yelling "DINNER!" Mark dashes out and runs down the stairs "at least she's good for something.." I mumble then make my way downstairs and I sit at the table. (GUYS I LOVE AMY BUT FOR THE STORY JUST GO WITH IT OKAY? OKaY) we eat and an hour later after I helped Amy and Mark clean..sad to say Amy only wiped off the table and the counter then rushing to their room..Mark and I are in the living room playing video games. He still shirtless and I'm in my pajamas, I hate my stomach. I sometimes watch Marks arms when he tenses his arms to do something on the game. After video games, I hug Mark and he goes to his room, and I to the guest room. I grab my phone and start reading the septiplier smut saved in my library on Wattpad. I immediately get a boner halfway through the first one. Welp I gotta fix it somehow...- my thoughts are cut off by Mark "so that's who you like hmmm?" He chuckles "I don't know what you're talking about" I say defensively even though I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Do you need help with that..?" He asks gesturing towards my now obvious boner. I flush red and he climbs on top of me, straddling me. "Don't worry.." he peppers kisses onto my collar bone, "Amy knows I'm gay, and she knows she's a cover, that's why I asked her to come over this week, while you were here so it could be believable.." he says and I flush even a darker shade of red. "She left when we thought you were asleep..baby boy" he says in between the kisses. He looks into my eyes and I wrap my arms around his neck "so?" I say jokingly and he chuckled then kissed me roughly, along with him grinding his erection against mine. I moan fairly loud and he smirks "god you're so perfect.." he start whispering praises in my ear and he sits up, tugging at the bottom of my shirt "off..." he looks up at me and I slip my shirt off. He smiles cutely and leans back down, kissing me. He slips my pants off while kissing me, to distract me. He tosses them somewhere then he starts giving me hickeys everywhere. He sits up, admiring his work, while my head is thrown back, mouth partly opened. "So beautiful..." he whispers while roaming his hands all over my chest and torso. I blush again and he takes his pants off noticing that I was tugging at the waistband~

PART TWO SOON IM JUST TIRED AND I HAVE OTHER STORIES TO WRITE