Chapter 8.5 (Baby?!?)

Daiki's Point of View

I am sitting in a rocking chair while knitting some scarf.

Shori is playing with his papas. Christmas is about to come.

"Shori... keep your toys. Be clean"I reminded him.

He nods and keep his toys. Suddenly, i felt dizzy. I run to the bathroom and throw up.

I think I ate too much.

I come back and sit on the rocking chair.

"Ma-chaa! Ma-chaa!" Shori climbs up and sit on my lap. "What's the problem, Mh Shori?" He hugs me.

Si cute~

But then, he releases the hug and stare at my stomach. Again, I asked. "What's wrong Shori?"

"A-CHAA!!" He shout really loud and hug my stomach.

"Did he say A-chaa?" Yuya ask.

"It's Ma-chaa, right?" Ryosuke said.

"I clearly hear him say A-chaa" Yabu said.

"Are you sure your not deaf?" Hikaru mocked.

"A-chaa!" Shori shouts again.

"He call those who are with the same age or younger than him A-chaa..." I explained.

I notice the others shout happily.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"What's happening here?" I asked them when I see them arguing.

"Well... Shori said that the baby is the sun" Ryosuke explained.

I pick the book and point the baby chick.

"NO! this is the baby!" He holds my finger and point it at the sun.

"This is the baby?" I asked him. He nods happily. "Why?" "Because the baby pops, so bright and make Papas and Ma-chaa happy then Pop! Come to us then Pop! they kiss and hug and baby and papas and Ma-chaa happy!"

I tell them that I will just be outside in the garden.

"What if this baby is an omega?" I asked myself. "Then it's better off dead. No! This is my baby!"

"Dai-chan!" I see Yuyan and greet him. "Okaeri!" "Tadaima" He hugs me and kiss me. "How's the little baby?" he asked. "The baby is a good baby".

He was supposed to kiss me again but a loud shout filled the garden. "NO!!!! Ma-chaa!!" I see Shori cry.

"Shori... I'm sorry!" Yuyan bow and apologize. Shori hugs my stomach as if protecting it. "Baby will be hurt! Dont do that! hic" Shori shout.

I smile and look at Shori. Being a mother is so good.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Baby! Look here!" Shori shout. "Is the baby's name decided?" The others asked. "The name is Marius,Shori is the one who picked it"

"Baby Mari!" And so... the first lady in our house was born. I hope our family continue to grow.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Yehey! I'm back! But this fic is so short!! Sorry... I'll be updating this sooon.

please continue on reading it!!