Chapter 2

Yabu's Point of view

Finally! I'm alone with Dai-chan!

"Um... Is this where I'm gonna work, Yabu-chan?" I smirked.

"Why don't you call me Yabu-sama, my Sexytary" He looked at me with a confused face.

"Sexy? Me? Demo Yabu-cha-... I mean, Yabu-sama, That word is too.." He looks doown while blushing. Nice look! I love that!

I sat down on my chair and gesture him to sit on my lap. "Come" He obeyed me. He sit on my lap facing me. "Isn't this bad Yabu sama?" He asked.So cute! And Sexy at the same time!

I can't help but lick his ear. "Ah, Yabu-chan~" "Didn't I told you to call me Yabu-sama".

I was about to unbutton his clothes when I heard a really loud knock thay could almost break the door. "Ah, I'll open the door!" Daiki said and I stopped him with a kiss.

Just then the door opened while I'm kissing Daiki.

"What the fuck Yabu!" Ryosuke pull Daiki away and hugged him.

"That's so unfair Yabu-chan!" Hikaru said.

"If it weren't for you guys I would have devoured him already".

Daiki who is now confused gave as an innocent smile. "It's fine, I think my heat is near that's why I've been releasing too much pheromone. Maybe, Yabu-chan didn't control himself, right?"

I want to kiss that cute lips right now.

"I want to put you in jail Dai-chan! That look is a crime!" I said.

"Daiki *sob* You're so innocent, it's as if, an Alpha is going to attack you but you're not even aware of it" Yuya almost cried.

"Okay! Let's change the plan! From -Who is going to be Dai-chan's partner?- to -Protecting the innocent Dai-chan-!" Ryosuke shout.

"Well then, I'll assign it now! Yabu! You're inchargeof the office" I with a confused look asked "Does that mean I'll protect him when he's in the office?" "You're an idiot, ofcourse that's it! Baka!" Hikaru mocked me.

"Hikaru and Yuya! You are assigned outside! And I'm assigned in Dai-chan's house!" Ryosuke smirked "Oi! You Buta I haven't agre-" Yuya wasn't able to finished his words when Daiki chuckles and say "Thank you Minna~ Sorry for troubling you" "Ok! I'll agree now!" Yuya is now blushing.

"You're making another crime again, Dai-chan!" I shout.

*notification sound*

"Ah, it's from the shop where I work previously" Daiki said. "I need to go now, I haven't settle my resignation letter yet"

Just when Daiki is about to go out of office. "Wait! We'll come with you since it's our duty!" Yuya and Hikaru said in chorus. Daiki just nod and grin.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Hikaru's Point of View

I thought I could finally be alone with Dai-chan! But with this guy!

"What are you glaring at Hikaru?!" Yuya with cold eyes asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just glaring at the pest beside me and Dai-chan." "Why you!"

"We're here" Daiki said. Daiki was about to step inside the door with a sign (Staff only). "Don't go inside. Please wait for me here"

"Wah! Why are we not allowed to go inside?" I whined "cuz' you're too noisy!"

Daiki's Point of View

"Anoo... Yamashita-san... What are you doing?" Shoon keeps licking my neck.

"Why did you suddenly resigmed Daiki?"

"Please Ah~ stop this" I keep pushing him away.

"Don't try to run away Daiki! In fact... You're heat is just a day from now right? Why don't we try to release that earlier?" He smirked. He tied my wrist and strip me.

Yuya's Point of View

"What is taking him so long?" Hikaru whined.

"Why don't we go inside?" He suggest.

"No way! Haven't you remember what Daiki said?!"

"Chill! Fine! If you don't want I'll just go alone!"

What is this feeling of danger.

"Wait!" I grabbed Hikaru's wrist I'll come with you.

When we're smiling to each other we heard a loud cry.

"Yuuyan! Hika-chan! Tasuket- mff!"

"Daiki?!" We shoutim chorus. I'm worried. What is the problem?

"Yuya! It's locked!" I looked at him in disbelief and try to open it but it really is locked.

What are we gonna do?

"Hang in there Dai-chan!" Hikaru shout.

Doshiyou? Tsk.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Oh no! Dai-chan is in danger what will happen next? Let's read the teaser.

"It's all your fault!" Yabu shout.

"You were supposed to keep him safe from any danger. But looked at what you've done!"

Oops! Let's stop there and wait for the next update! Thanks