93

Janina's pov: It was time to head to the airport and Zach was still not back from wherever the heck he was. Which worried me a bit because what if something bad happened to him?

"Guys, maybe we should just wait until Zach gets back." I said nervously.

Corbyn shook his head.

"No, can do you have to make your flight on time." Corbyn said.

"Plus he said in the group text that he might just meet us at the airport." Jack said.

"So come on let's start heading to the airport." Jonah said.

I sighed and nodded my head before we all headed out to the car. Once Jonah started driving, I stayed silent looking out the window as the guys talked to one another. I couldn't stop thinking about Zach.

"What is so important that he was gone for most of the time I was still at their house?" I wondered.

"What if he's seeing someone and just doesn't want me to know?" I thought a frown appearing on my face.

"Janina, what's wrong?" Corbyn asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I took my graze off of the window towards to my guy best friend, who looked really worried.

"Nothing, I just wish I didn't have to leave you." I said not completely lying considering, I was sad that I was leaving.

I gave him a small smile to try to reassure him that I was fine.

"Is this about Zach not being here?" Corbyn said quietly so only I could hear him.

I sighed and nodded, biting my bottom lip nervously. Corbyn pulled out his phone and started scrolling through it.

"Look he texted me a few minutes ago saying that he's already at the airport waiting for us." Corbyn said as he handed me his phone to show me the text message that Zach had texted him.

I handed Corbyn his phone back and gave him a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Bean." I said.

"For what?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

"For being such a good friend and always making me happy." I said.

He smiled and gave me a quick side hug.