34.

GATE B30 JUSTIN

Dallas (DAL)

Stepping off the plane in Dallas, I realized that Shay had yet to respond to my last email. Not only that, but she hadn't sent me a single message this week, and I wasn't sure why I cared-or even noticed, but it made me upset for some reason.

Justin: Bathroom near the Hudson's Bookstore. Terminal B.

Justin: The board says your flight landed half an hour ago, Shay.

Justin: This arrangement works better when you actually answer.

Ten minutes passed.

Justin: Have you somehow gotten lost in the airport?

Twenty more minutes passed, and she never answered, never showed up. Frustrated, I figured she was still upset about our last conversation and sent her an email instead.

Subject: Our arrangement...

You're making this more difficult than it needs to be, Shay.

-Justin

Subject: Re: Our arrangement...

I'm not making anything more difficult than it needs to be. I'm done. I can't deal with how you treat me anymore. (Also, I'm pretty sure those ellipses weren't necessary in your subject heading.)

-Shay

Subject: Re: Re: Our arrangement...

Seeing as though I don't treat you terribly, you need a better reason than that. Feel free to tell me in the bathroom near Hudson's Bookstore. Terminal B. (I'm pretty sure you should never challenge me on grammar.)

-Justin

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Our arrangement...

You now treat me like a fuck-toy and a cum-bucket. You won't even TALK to me about simple shit like the weather unless YOU feel like it.

I. AM. DONE.

-Shay

PS-This is exactly why I never wanted to fuck a pilot.

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Our arrangement...

You know seventeen letter words and twenty-one letter adjectives and you choose to use the words "fuck toy" and "cum bucket"? I don't TALK to you because we agreed not to fucking TALK and unlike you, I would like to stick to the original rules.

You are not done, you just want to play like you are, but I'm not chasing you again, Shay.

-Justin

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Our arrangement...

I'm counting on it.

-Shay

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Our arrangement...

I'm giving you five minutes to get to the bathroom, Shay.

-Justin

Subject: Failed Message. Auto Response.

The recipient has blocked all further communication from this email address.

***

SHAY

~BLOG POST~

Present Day

Fuck him.

Comments disabled.

Turbulence - (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें