Epilogue

Third person's P.O.V

Time:5 years later

Mood: crazy

   Destiny looked at her twin in the mirror, now, dressed in a pink baby dress, loving how much she changed for the passed five years, damn. 

 Who would have thought that that sloppy teenager, then messed up young-adult would have turned out to be a successful fashion designer, with a fiance whose smoking hot, she thought.

  Luke came behind her and hugged her as they both admired their twins  in the mirror, "How lucky am I? A lot.",he said smiling as she turned around and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

 "You looked beautiful.",he said,"You don't look so bad, at least this distracts us from this.",she said teasingly as she pointed from her body to his face.

 "Yeah, right, you know you can't sleep without either of this.",he said pointing at himself.

"Shit-face."

"Beautiful."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"Sorry, it's the hormones.",she said.

 "Your not pregnant D, you can't use your hormones as an excuse for your crazy head.",he said poking at her head.

 "For the thousandth time, all of my brain cells are on the right place.",she said smacking him teasingly on the chest then moving to the  bathroom connected to their room.

***

  "Oh my God! My eyes, they look horrible! What am I gonna do?",asked Riley as she got ready for her wedding, "Calm down, your eyes look fine, they will look horrible if you start crying now.",said Destiny, who was trying really hard not to cry, it's her best friend's wedding, how could she not?

   Riley sighed and stood up from the chair and fixed all the final touches she needed, her white ,long, princess gown looked flawless, as she  smiles and tried her best no to tear as Destiny teared up,"You look more like a queen rather than a princess.",she said but quickly said as she saw Riley start to tear up,"Now, now don't cry or else you'll look more like a crack head queen.",she quickly cleaned her tears, trying not to smudge her make up.

 "It's time.",said Luke who was standing on the door frame,  his eyes shined as he saw his twin sister, looking more than beautiful, he was the one walking her down the isle, since their father was now locked up in jail, for some messed up reason, but today was no bad memories day, today his little twin was getting married, damn, how time flied.

  He took his sister's hand and they both went to stand in front of the large doors of the room the ceremony was going to take place, they are lesbians so there's no religious ceremony, her bride was already at the isle. waiting.

   And finally the music started to play and first went Destiny and Lucy, the bridesmaids, then Luke and Riley, all following the 'ta dans' of the music as they walked, Destiny and Lucy went to stand on the left side where Aunt Belle was, crying her eyes out but  with a bright smile on her face , then Luke gave Riley's hand to Chery, the bride, who after crazy rendezvous turned out to be gay and  crazy in love with Riley, Luke went to stand near Destiny, who had tears in her eyes, again.

   The two brides smiled at each other, their love was so big you could practically feel it on your fingers and toes and finally the ceremony began, the brides exchanged the ' I do's' then the beautiful kiss with the cheer and applause of the guests, plus a few tears.

  ***

   The wedding party was going amazing, filled with love from the newly wed and the couples, laughter was heard from everywhere other than the bombarding music and people on the dance floor enjoying theirselves,  the guests on the tables were some engaged in interesting topics, others were too drunk to talk anything with sense, Destiny  finally pulled Luke off the dance floor to the outside porch of the big country house the party was being held.

  Destiny looked at Luke and felt a smile go to her lips, almost involuntarily, Luke turned to look at her eyes, both of them breathing deeply, almost like they were panting, 

   "Your crazy, you know that right?",he asked unconsciously, "Yes.",she answered, her smile growing as she had an idea of what was about to happen, which he  had no idea of, she just had that effect on him, she drove him crazy, it was impossible not to,

    "You know I love it? And that that's exactly what made me fall for you?",he asked as he pulled her closer to him, she just nodded and whispered on his ear, very very close to his ear lips brushing on his skin as she said,

  "I know and I love it, I love to drive you crazy, to make you want more, until you can't no more, which I hope shall never happen."

  "Crazy.", he said, as they now kissed each other, with  a roaring passion for one another. 

 ***

 That night, they reached at their house, both tired and hungry, not for food but for each other, tired not exhausted but tired of being with people other than themselves.

  They both went to their room, kissing each other along the way, the closer they got to the room, the more naked they became as item of clothing flew from their body, finally they reached their room, both naked, Luke only with his boxers, which were easily taken off by Destiny, to after be thrown to the bed by Luke, she hit the soft mattress with a sigh, Luke finally joined her and trailed soft kisses and teases on her body until he reached the soft skin of her skin and kissed first, something he did everything he gave love to her sex, but this time he didn't wait for Destiny to urge him to start and started to devour her.

    He enjoyed giving all his love to her, he loved the taste of her in his mouth as her hand grabbed onto his hair and he loved the sound of her moans and they spent the night like that, devouring each other, sexing and fucking until they could no more, and only stopped at the beginning of dawn, were they slept in each others arms.