WE FOUND LOVE // Louis Tomlinson Fanfic // PART 6

We Found Love // a Louis Tomlinson fanfic // PART 6: It's about a 10 minute drive from Tesco to his flat. There was a very awkward silence in the car. The occasional smile when we made eye contact. Then, it all comes back to me. I'm hanging out with THE Louis Tomlinson, held his hand, and now I'm eating microwaveable dinner with him. I let out a slight chuckle. He laughs, "what?" I look down, "it's nothing." (FLASHBACK) "(y/n) YOU WON THE TICKETS YOU'RE GOING!!!" the radio station announcer yelled. "OH MA GAWWWWDDD AHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!" I squeal. "haha it's no problem! Enjoy!" the announcer says. "thanks!" as soon as I hang up I scream my lungs out. "y/n!!! What's wrong?!?!?" my dad asks as he runs up to my bedroom. I run over to him and tell him the news. "Congrats sweetheart!!" my dad says as he rubs my back. I won the tickets last minute. 5 hours until the concert. My dad gets ready to pick up the meet and greet tickets. I'm stunned. My life flashed before me. I'm meeting the boys!!! As soon as my dad picks up the tickets we stop by target to buy supplies for my one direction poster. I buy a blue one so I could to the England flag and a green one so I could paint the rest white and red for Niall. On our way back home the radio station from which I received the tickets start to play WMYB. Of course I fangirl. When we finally get home I prepare the posters and get ready. I wear Lou's signature outfit, but in a dress form. [picture will be posted] I then wear my pair of toms and I'm off. I'm shaking, the meet and greet pass is dangling around my neck. When we finally arrive to the theater I shake off my clothes and jump up and down. I do that when I'm excited. The boys are doing soundcheck and I'm the first person to get there. The boys are already in the middle of practicing their Gotta Be You routine. They stop as soon as I enter. "I'll be outside sweetie." my dad reassures as he kisses my forehead. I look up and see Liam right there. "HI!" he says. I jolt back. Just as I do that I fumble over a step and Harry catches me right before I fall. I get up. "You ok there? Zayn asks. I look behind him and of course Niall is eating, Potato Chips. "yeah." I dust off my dress and check if I have any scratches or bruises. "looks like you've got a cut." Niall says, pointing to a spot on my shin. "um yeah." I say wiping the blood from my gash. "Louis get a bandaid." Harry says giving him a shooing hand motion. Louis nods and goes off. Louis has been the one keeping quiet, which is odd. "why don't you sit over there." Liam points to a chair right on the stage. "th-there?" I ask. "yeah we don't mind!" zayn says. More people start to show up. But the boys didn't greet them the same as they did to me. There were plenty of death stares shot my way. Some girl even flipped me off!! I didn't do anything wrong. I was just told to sit on the stage. They goofed around so many times that I don't think that they even practiced. Niall did his defying gravity jump. Louis kept on looking my way though. It was like he was singing to me. After soundcheck was picture time. I waited for the line to die down and I took a picture with them. I take my camera from josh, who took the picture. I look at the picture. Everybody is looking at the camera but Lou. He's looking at me. I smile. And say my goodbyes. I hug all of them and wait in my car for the concert to start. (END OF FLASHBACK) "we're here." Louis says as he pulls into his driveway. "time for microwaveable French fries." I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt. "IM JUST KIDDING" I say, putting my hands up like I got arrested. "I thought so." Louis says.