Password 2-His Side

Hello Everyone! Thanks for those who read password 1.:)))

I said i will update nextweek pero busy na pala ako nextweek.:)

As promised, I want to dedicate this to SarangStranger.:) Thanks sa comment.

Here it is!

Enjoy Reading!

 Password 2

"Carl Mendoza, is it true that you decided to study in London because you want to forget the girl you secretly love for three years?" The emcee asked me curiously. l glanced at her before l looked at the crowd. l smiled sheepishly.

People and their curiosity! They are anticipating my answer. l remained silent for a minute. Everybody is looking at me. But l don't care about them. There's only one particular person l am interested to see tonight.

 And there, l saw you standing beautifully in your black and silver gown. And l want to kick myself right now because my heart beats faster just seeing you looking at me. You didn't know how much you affect me. Goodness! This is so gay but l can't help it! l love you so damn much!

"Ahm...Carl, everybody is waiting for your answer." Muli akong ngumiti then l said,

 "Oo."

 l answered without taking my eyes off of you. l heard some gasps and they started whispering, probably giving their reactions about my answer. Even my friends are over-reacting. But l'm not interested with them. l only want to see your reaction.

 And l want to convince myself that l saw pain in your eyes. But then l want to spank myself. Bakit ka naman masasaktan? l know hindi mo 'ko gusto.

 "Everybody wants to know who's that lucky girl. lmagine, Carl Mendoza, one of the hottest, richest,handsome, and popular students here in AB University is secretly in-love with her! So Carl, who is she?" l laughed with her descriptions on me. Yeah, that's what l am but you didn't notice me. lt's futile! And now they want to know who is she?

She... is you sweetheart.

 The girl l secretly love for three years…

-

-

-

-

-

"Yes! Three points! galing mo talaga Carl!"

 "Go Carl babe!!!"

 "We love you Carl!!!"

l didn't mind the girls who are cheering and shouting for me. In fact, l find them irritating. l can play basketball very well, even without them. Some say l am conceited, snobbish,jerk. So be it! And please themselves. The hell l care!