Chapter 7

Oh my gosh. Is this seriously happening? Him of all people needs to be in the hotel room next to me?!

"Oh, hello again," Shawn smirks playfully. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Great to see you too." I say with sarcasm dripping off of every word.

"So, your name?" he says out of the blue. "Excuse me?" I question. "Your name. You said at the movie theater that if we ever see each other again, that you'd tell me your name." he reminds.

"Oh yeah. I'll tell you my name as long as you promise to be quieter." I say. "Ok, I promise. Now tell me your name." he persists.

"Eager are we?" I joke. He then laughs awkwardly out of embarrassment, making me smirk. "I'm just joking around. My name is Caitlyn." I smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Caitlyn." he says, holding out his hand for me to shake.

When we pull away from the hand shake I step backwards, ready to go back to my room. "Well, goodnight," I say. "Wait! Do you want to come in and hang out?" he asks nervously.

"Dude, I just met you literally ten seconds ago. I'm not going into your hotel room. For all I know, you and your friends could be mass murderers!" I joke. "Oh yeah, right. Sorry." he says, getting all flustered. "It's fine, don't worry about it! But seriously, I need to get back to my room." I tell him. "Ok, but before I forget, you also promised a date," he winks. "Slow it down boy, we'll see," I chuckle.

"Ok, well I guess I'll see you later," he says, making it sound like a question. "Maybe," I reply, starting to walk away. "Good night, Caitlyn!" Shawn shouts to me as I walk to my hotel room. "Good night Shawn," I say lightly smiling to myself.

"So, did you set our neighbors straight?" Corrin asks as I walk into our room. "I think so," I say. "Did you know that Shawn, from the movies, is staying here?" I add. "Nooooo," she says in the tone where you know she's lying.

"That's why you took so long earlier wasn't it!" I accuse. "Maybe," she says. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "I honestly didnt think that you'd care," she replies. "Oh," is all I respond with.

"So, what did he say?" Corrin changes the subject. "Well, he just said he was sorry first, then he begged me to tell him my name, and then he wanted me to come and hang out with him and his friends and then he wanted me to go on a date with him." I summarize.

"Wow, he's eager," Corrin says laughing. "I know right. I don't know if I should go on a date or not " I admit. "Why?" she interrogated. "I'm not really sure. I just feel like it won't end well. I mean, all our confrontations so far have been me yelling at him," I tell her.

She doesn't say anything for a minute, but she finally answers with, "I personally would take the chance. If it doesn't end well then you don't have to go on a date with him again, but if you don't go on the date, you could be missing out on a great opportunity."

I understand what she's saying. It makes a lot of sense and I guess I'll take the chance. "Thank you so much Corrin. Of I see him again, I'll get his number or something to become some what friends," I tell her.

"That's a good start! Now, we need to get to bed because I am tired!" she exclaims. "Me too," I agree.

Once we are in our own beds, we turn off the bed side tables and say our good night's.

********* OMG GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!!! IT LITERALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! And sorry this is a short chapter! I'm just not sure what should happen next in the story. I know the basic outline of what I want it to be, I just need to think more about the little things that are happening. If any of you have ideas, PLEASE TELL ME! Don't forget to vote and comment!