Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

The whole day was just orientation. Aizawa sensei reminded us to bring our P.E. Uniform. This will be interesting. My mom also asked me how was I doing, I replied positively.

I walked at the train and saw a familiar face. What was his name? Oh yeah Todoroki he has a mask but I recognized him because of his hair. He looks really handsome and is really kind.

I decided to ignore him since he looks like he was spacing out. I sat down, took my earphones and listened to cool songs.

Suddenly someone's hand waved infront of me. It was Todoroki.

"Oh! Todoroki-kun, Good Morning" I greeted him.

"Same to you Y/N-san" He greeted back. Many people were going in the train. Then I saw an old lady. I let her sit at my seat.

I stand up, It was too crowded. I ended up getting squished. Someone touched my thigh and I shouted.

In one flash of a second, someone punched him and he fell down. It was Bakugou. People started to back away, whispering . He held me close.

Suddenly, the person Bakugou punched got up and punched him back. Bakugou's nose leakes blood.

"Not bad" Bakugou said and smirked. He released fire, causing ruckus to everyone. The man screamed. Bakugou jumped out the train.

I looked clueless. Suddenly Todoroki came to me.

"What was that ruckus? I saw fire on my way" He said and in a blink of an eye the fire that I saw became ice.

"It is nothing" I said.

"Also I saw Bakugou on my way he told me to take care of you" I said.

"Oh is that so" I said. Why the heck Bakugou said that.

"Let us get out of the train in the next stop, I think Bakugou caused the ruckus" he said. "I am even wondering why all the attention was drawn to you" he added.

"It is because he saved me" I blurted.

"Is that so? Okay let's go out now"  he said.

We got out the train. People were whispering if he was Endeavor's son.

"Y/N-san could u make a transportation source for us?" Todoroki asked.

"Sure" I said and created a bike. It was too hard for me to handle so I collapsed.

Todoroki's POV

My eyes widened on the look of her collapsing it woke me up from my sleepy day.

"Y/N-san? Y/N-san?" I tapped her shoulder, waking her up.

"What happened?!" I saw Ochako and Midoriya running from  a distant. They probably saw the ruckus and us coming out so they followed us.

"She collapsed when she made this bike"  I said.

"Oh no! Todoroki drive the car, let us take her to recovery girl" Midoriya said.

"Isn't it better to take her to the hospital?" Ochako asked quickly while helping Y/N lie inside the car.

"It is better if we take her to recovery girl since recovery girl knows the background image of Y/N, therefore she will know what to do with her" Midoriya rants.

"No time to waste, lets go" I said and drove the car. I don't have a license but I think I can drive it for Y/N's sake.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a room. Wait is this my bedroom?! Seeing Bakugou was only a dream and so as Todoroki?! Wait I'm late!

I looked down to see my clothes.

Wait why is it hospital clothes?! Why am I in U.A's infirmary?! Why do I keep ranting?! What happened to me?!

I suddenly feel a heavy weight on my lap. It was Todoroki. Then suddenly all memories rushed in my brain.

I held my head shouting in agony. I overdid making the bike.

"Y/N-san is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes, this is completely normal, Your not going to die" I said, calming myself down. This was always told by my parents to calm me down.

"Y/N-san snap out of it!" Todoroki said. I completely calmed down. Why did I calm down? Normally I would have a panic attack until 20 minutes. He completely calmed me down.

"Everything is going to be okay" He said. Those 6 words made me calm down. He hugged me patting my back. I cried.

"I am sorry Todoroki-kun, I always have panic attack if I used my powers to hard," I said.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid if we just went to a taxi" He kept apologizing.

"It's okay Todoroki-kun also, let's drop the formalities, we are already friends right" I smiled despite how much my head hurts.

"Yes, sure" He said.

"Seeing you in this place reminds me of my mom, I feel the same but there is a little more of it" He said.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"Probably" He said. "I'll call recovery girl" he added but I gripped on his shirt.

Todoroki's POV

"Don't go!" She said.

"But you need check up" I said.

"Please, Don't leave me" She said. How funny that sentence reminds me of my childhood. She cried and hugged me. I hugged her back and comforted her. It must be really hard to have a quirk like that.

"Todoroki, how is Y-N goi-" Oh crap Deku came in. "It looks like Im disturbing something Im sor-" he ranted.

"It is not what it looks like, she's having a panic attack" I said.

"Okay I'll call the recovery girl and the others" he said.

She stopped crying. I helped her drink water. We waited until recovery girl came.

"Hi Y/N-san, I know this is very normal for you, I went to your parents' to get your pills" she said and she gave me the pills. "Also a kiss on your forehead will ease the pain, take care of her" she gave a kiss on Y/N's forehead and looked at me.

"Okay" I said.

"Thank you, Shoto" she said and I nodded.