Not A Secret Now

(Your POV)

Cole and I tried to only share the information about us with friends we trusted, turns out one of them was a spy. And I know who it was! Dalex... she always had problems keeping secrets to herself or with others.

I ran to cole after school in tears when when I found out our secret wasn't much of a secret anymore... he tried all he could to calm me done but tears poured out of my eyes until my eyes went bloodshot.

(Coles POV)

Y/N was freaking out over a secret we were keeping with friends. She said Dalex told almost everyone in school, I knew there was something off about that girl!

I grabbed her head so I could look at her, "Dont be friends with her anymore!". She did a motion that looked like she was robotic. I doubted it until I saw part of her arm broken open, inside were gears that were all stopped from working so she couldn't move her arm without them working.

I took one step back when I saw this, "I'm a cyborg Cole...".

(Your POV)

I was a cyborg, I was full of tears until Cole told me "I haven't been completely honest either... I'm the black ninja..." "so my boyfriend is my favorite ninja?" "Yes, but you need to talk to zane as fast as possible".

Cole led me to zane and the other ninja, is asked to talk to zane alone but is kept Cole with me. Zane was suprised when I said I was a cyborg, he never imagined that a girl like me was a cyborg...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER! JUST WAIT FOR ANOTHER TOMORROW