For the rest of the week, Felix was deep in thought. He couldn't stop thinking about Jisung's question. Did he genuinely like Jungeun or did he only date her because she satisfied the gaping hole Changbin left behind when he went to Japan and broke off their relationship?

Maybe he didn't have such a strong control over his consciousness after all because the more he thought about it, the more he realised Jungeun really did resemble Changbin. He couldn't have unconsciously fell for her over the fact that she was like a Changbin 2.0... right?

Felix sighed, running his hands through his hair. This was hurting his head. He thought he was over his ex but maybe not after all. He felt frustrated at himself for not being able to fully get over this boy named Seo Changbin. Why did this boy have such a large hold over his heart and mind?

Jisung and Seungmin could feel that Felix was stressed. Emotions really could take a toll on someone. Felix was doing so well until Jisung mentioned Changbin. He regretted bringing up the past as he felt like he was the sole reason why Felix was feeling down in the dumps.

"Felix, what do you say about going on a trip with Seungmin and I?" Jisung asked one day. He had hoped that a trip would lift his spirits.

Felix was apprehensive at first but Jisung ensured that they would have fun and just spend a few days relaxing. In addition, he offered to pay for Felix's plane ticket. After all, Jisung blamed himself for Felix's current state.

In the end, Felix agreed and before they knew it, the three of them were on the plane headed to Singapore.

Sweat glistened off their foreheads as they trudged down the street. The weather in Singapore was way hotter than they expected and the trio regretted wearing black skinny jeans.

"Why did I pack only jeans for this trip, I'm already regretting my decision." Seungmin sighed and wiped his forehead.

Jisung and Felix just laughed, pulling their luggages behind them. Despite the weather, Felix had a good feeling about this trip. He was planning to have fun with his friends and forget all of his worries for now. It was time to relax.

With a spring in his steps, he quickly climbed up the steps to the hotel lobby to check in. Jisung was feeling glad. Partially because Felix was feeling happier already, but honestly mostly cause they were finally in an air conditioned area.

"I honestly expected Singapore to be a little colder as it's autumn in South Korea but okay then 30°C." Seungmin muttered, still on about the hot weather as the others chuckled.

Jisung ruffled his hair. "Well it is near the equator. Didn't we already learn this?"

"Well after graduating, everything we learnt left my brain so..."

Everyone laughed. The atmosphere was good. The weather not so. But no one really cared now (except Seungmin) as for the next whole week, their entire itinerary was just to have fun.

After checking in and enjoying the comfortable hotel room for half an hour, they started discussing where to go first.

"Sight seeing?" Felix suggested but Seungmin turned it down as he argued that the weather would be too hot to walk around which Felix could understand his point.

"How about the mall then? We can eat late lunch too while we're at it." Jisung piped up. Seungmin and Felix were both contented with that plan.

After shopping for a few hours and eating lunch at some Japanese restaurant, they decided to head back to the hotel room as Jisung kept complaining that his legs were tired from all the walking.

"Fineee" They gave in to his demands and were about to exit when Seungmin spotted a store, selling a shirt that intrigued him.

"Wait guys, I just want to see how much that is. Please?" Seungmin gave puppy eyes and Jisung relented.

However, when they were walking in, Seungmin suddenly gasped and turned around, grabbing the two other boys and dragged them out quickly.

"What? Are you okay? What happened?" Felix asked in confusion. "Was the shirt too expensive?"

Seungmin's 'deer in the headlights' look immediately warped into a tight smile as he pulled Felix away from the store, gesturing to a very puzzled Jisung to follow along.

"Uh yeah, that shirt was like a total rip off. I can't believe anyone would sell it at that high a price!" Seungmin exclaimed with an awkward laugh, trying to play it cool, but Felix thought he was acting very fishy.

"Um Seungmin are you sure? I saw that the price was only-" Jisung's sentence was cut off when Seungmin shot him a death glare and a neck slice.

"Okay Seungmin, seriously, what's going on?" Felix turned his head to look at the direction of the store and what he saw made him gasp.

"Changbin?"