The First Attacks

Author's Note: FINALLY!!! AFTER WEEKS OF TESTS AND STUDYING AND HIDING MY FANFIC FROM MY FRIENDS!!! IT'S FINISHED!!! I KNOW 'THE FIRST ATTACKS' IS A SUCKY NAME BUT MY BRAIN IS KINDA DEAD NOW HAHA! ENJOY, PEOPLE, AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT/LIKES!!!

Ja'far

Pisti swoops down towards the palace, whistling a tune that served as the signal – the Kou troops are coming. Sin is already in a safe place. The Eight Generals must all be ready.

I hear footsteps hurrying towards me. (Y/n)! "Get to your position! You know what to do," I call to her. "Hai," she nods, dashing past me down the corridor. Tightening the wires around my arms, I glare at the darkening horizon. Now, for me to get to my own position...

Sharrkan

As soon as I hear the birds in the forest echo Pisti's whistles, I stand ready for an attack. Sure enough, a figure jumps out from the bushes. With a few slices, the figure lays in pieces at my feet. Another one comes at me from behind, then another, and another. I cut them all down.

"Sharrkan Amun-Ra, General of Sindria, you won't be able to keep this up," a deep, guttural voice resounds through the trees. I smirk. Is that so?

"Foraz Saiqa!" My sword whips through the trees and bushes. Silence, then a hundred thuds as the attackers' bodies fell to the ground. "I'm sorry, but just because it's dark doesn't mean I can't use my other senses," I say. "or my Household Vessel."

Suddenly, something grabs my ankle. Thanks to the light of my Vessel, I get a full view of the mangled face of the prostitute that Sinbad had almost slept with, the one who was supposed to have been killed by (y/n).

Before I can do anything about it, the scattered body parts of the attackers come together again, the dark blood leaking from their cuts the only sign that they were disassembled only seconds ago. Well, crap.

They all turn to me with the same contorted smile as the same guttural voice comes out of their mouths. "I told you, you won't be able to keep this up."

Yamuraiha

Once I notice the holes forming in my magical shield, I try to close them again with my magic. Something's wrong...I can't close them fast enough! I grit my teeth. Judal or some other magician is breaking through my shield. To my horror, I see five more large holes forming. No! I have to close them. Uttering a few incantations, I manage to close the holes again and strengthen my shield. But it's not over. I can feel someone else's magic fighting against mine, and with the amount of time it took for me to close up those holes, some things must have entered Sindria by now.