Part 1

"Atsushi kun, this is your city..." Dazai's voice resonated in Atsushi's soul. He was glad that he could save many, and maybe... Himself.

Then Dazai stared out into the distance, thinking to himself.

________________________

"I will kill Dazai with my own bare hands! I swear that bandage wasting suicidal maniac is just toying with me!" Chuuya shouted in Mori's office.

"Now, now Chuuya. Oh, right. She might be done with her mission now..." Mori said and gave Chuuya a closed eye smile.

________________________

A young woman was walking through the halls of the Port Mafia headquarters. She was clad in a white dress shirt, long black pants, a red choker and wore a black coat. She is one of the executives in Port Mafia and just came back from a mission abroad.

As she made her way to Mori's office, Ace - another executive, smacked into her. He glared at the figure, but he realized that it was (y/n).

"Glad to have you back. You have been missing out on the action earlier..." he said with a smile.

"Oh? Thank you for the 'warm' welcome, Ace. But... Weren't you in hiding when the Guild tried to attack?" (y/n) smirked and walked off after seeing his pissed off expression.

"I want to see (y/n) now!" (Y/n) heard Elise shouting through the doors of the office, then (y/n) could hear Mori trying to coo her.

"I am not a kid! Stop that!" Elise retaliates and slams the door open, revealing (y/n) outside giggling.

"Welcome back, (y/n)! I missed you!!!" Elise jumps up at her and gave her a hug.

"I'm back..." she softly says, and turn her gaze to Mori who was sitting behind his desk, hands cradling his chin.

"How was the mission?" Mori asked.

"The Guild's fund has been taken away, I have yet to find out who though. But I have gotten some clues while coming back here, Boss..." she addressed.

"Write me a report, and give it to me tomorrow evening..." Mori ordered and points to Chuuya.

"My, my... He's down for the count..." said Hirotsu who was sitting next to Kouyou.

"I'll help him back to his room..." (Y/n) said and pick Chuuya off the bar stool and... Dragged him by his collar.

"Oh dear, the girls these days are a little scary. Dragging their lover by the collar..." Mori smiled.

"That means, us women, are getting stronger..." Kouyou giggled.

_______________________

The next morning.
In the Armed Detective Agency.
Dazai was there at his desk, staring out of the window. He was preoccupied with his thoughts, he didn't hear Kunikida nagging at him.

"Dazai!" Kunikida had reached his limit and slap Dazai at the back of his head.

"Mou, Kunikida kun~ Can't you be gentle with the hero of the city?" he pouted and rubbed his head with his left hand.

"It was Atsushi who saved us all, not you..." Kunikida sat down after acknowledging him.

"You're so cruel Kunikida kun~" Dazai said and his eyes drifted back to the scenery outside the window.

"What's on your mind, Dazai? It isn't like you to keep quiet and drift off into the distance..." Kunikida said while typing.

Dazai turned back to Kunikida and smiled...