I love you

septiplier(fluff)
(If you don't like "daddy" and "baby boy" type of stuff then skip this but it's fluff so🤷‍♂️)

jacks p.o.v
my boyfriend and i where on the couch cuddling, "daddy?" I ask and he hums in response "can we order pizza?" I ask and smile at him "hmm sure baby boy, what kind of pizza do you want?" He asks me and I think "pepperoni!" I giggle and he smiles "okay baby whatever you want." He calls a random pizza place and orders a pepperoni pizza, delivery. He gives them his credit card information so he can pay then he hangs up "thank you daddy," I say, looking up at him and smiling. "No problem baby boy." He smiles and kisses my forehead and I blush. 20 minutes later the doorbell rings "I'll get it baby boy.." he says and he gets up and goes to the door. He gets the pizza and he signs the receipt. He shuts the door and sets the pizza on the table "what do you want to drink baby boy?" He asks and I look over "Pepsi!" I giggle and he chuckles "okay baby.." he gets my a plate of pizza and a glass of Pepsi. He hands them to me "tell me when you want more baby boy.." I smile "thank you daddy.." I start eating. Once I'm finished eating I set my plate and glass on the coffee table then I cuddle up to Mark "I love you" I say while looking into his chocolate brown eyes "i love you too baby.." he smiles and kisses me passionately and I don't hesitate to kiss back. We makeout for about 5 minutes then he pulls away for air again "arent you hungry daddy? You never ate.." I ask concerned "I'm not hungry baby.." he says "now are you tired? I'll carry you to the bedroom baby boy.." he asks looking at me "yes please daddy.." I tell him and he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and lie my head on his shoulder. He carries me upstairs and he lies me on the bed. He goes and turns off the light then walks back and pulls the cover over us. We cuddle for a while and have small conversations "good night baby boy I love you" He says kissing my forehead. I blush and smile "goodnight daddy, I love you too." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.