Smooch

Note: Based off of fanart from owlbooty on Tumblr. Please check them out! And I hope you enjoy this kind of long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OWildcat

Every month Tyler, Jonathan, Evan, and Craig got together to do something. They always tried to do something different each time, whether it was going out to play paintball or staying home to make pillow forts.

This time, they were staying home and playing video games. Craig thought of the idea first, and no one knew how or why it took them so long to think of the easiest thing to do.

They were going to Tyler's house this time. They took turns at each house, and it was Tyler's turn this month.

The first person to arrive was Evan, who knew the address by heart. Then came Craig, and then Jonathan. Jonathan decided to come with his clown makeup on, which they had to make fun off at least once.

"Hey, look who decided to join the party! It's the rapey clown!" Evan teased, which got a laugh out of everyone.

"Evan, you better watch it, or you'll be next," Tyler added, which caused another laughing fit from everyone.

"Shut up you assholes! I'll leave if I have to," Jonathan "threatened" (everyone knew he was joking, especially because he had laughed after saying that statement).

"No you won't, you love us too much!" Craig said, wrapping an arm around Jonathan's shoulders and patting his chest. Jonathan rolled his eyes and properly gave him a hug before hugging everyone else.

"So! What the hell are we playing today?" he asked. Everyone looked over at Tyler, who was pretending to be in deep thought. Craig punched his shoulder, and he "snapped out of it".

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking of how I was going to destroy your asses in GTA, which just so happens to be the first game we're going to play. Let's go, pussies!" They all laughed again and followed Tyler into the living room.

He had to set everything up first, which didn't take a lot of time, but of course, someone still had to be obnoxious and be "bored".

"I want fooood," Jonathan whined while smirking. He knew that that riled Craig up whenever he said that.

"Delirious, we are not doing this again," Craig groaned. Jonathan laughed, and repeated the sentence in response.

"Jon, I'll get you some food," Evan laughed. He knew how pissed Craig got whenever Jonathan did that, and he didn't want Craig to break anything of Tyler's while they were there.

"No. I want fooood."

"Delirious-"

"And everything is set up guys! Delirious and Mini, shut the fuck up, Evan, grab the controller. We 'bout to get lit up in this bitch!" Tyler hollered. Craig sighed out of relief while Evan and Jonathan just laughed.

Soon everyone was situated on the couch, and Tyler had the controller in his hands. "So how are we gonna do this?" Evan asked.

"Simple. Each one of us is gonna do a stupid stunt or whatever, and the person who gets the highest points wins."

"Can we do teams?" Jonathan asked.

Tyler thought about it for a second before shrugging, "Sure, why not. You can be on my team, and Evan and Mini will be a team. The team with the most points by the end wins." Jonathan's eyes seemed to light up at the confirmation of his idea.

The stunt was to drive up the ramp and try to land on the building. If you missed completely, you got zero points. If you hit the side of the building, that was one. Two points was if you almost made it but didn't (as in the car was teetering on the ledge and fell off the building), and three was (obviously) landing on the building. It seemed easy enough in theory, but they knew how difficult it really was.